Reviews for The Family Clock
Marauder Paws chapter 37 . 4/20/2016
Can you update please. I'm relay loving it and I want you to keep writing.
Guest chapter 37 . 3/30/2016
Feb 8, 2004- was the start, last updated seven months ago- please say more is forthcoming!
37 chapters in a dozen years averages a chapter every 3 months.
I want to know what happened to !
Live the story.
Sweetpotato chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
I just finished spending hours and hours lapping up this amazing story. Your ideas are so original and enthralling. Charlie Weasley doesn't get nearly as much as he deserves, and Jessie's so unusual in the best way possible. I adore the way you've written their love story in such a manner that has a wonderful balance between depth and levity. They're realistic, not at all overly sappy, and I do wish you would continue writing this soon. I've read so many works of fanfiction, but nothing quite like this. Thank you for creating this gem; we are all waiting for the next installment.
Guest chapter 37 . 1/7/2016
Absolutely love this btw
I like the fudgian bits :p
Frindy chapter 37 . 1/7/2016
More please! Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next. My least favorite chapters are the get on your soap box lectures about guns and vaccinations etc. but descriptions and dialogue are wonderful? Thank you.
TheHuntresss chapter 37 . 1/3/2016
I look forward to a new update anytime in the future. I truly love this story! All the work you've done on being a clockmaker and everything that makes Jessie who she is. I love how she met and got to know Charlie, it's just wonderful.
becgate chapter 18 . 11/15/2015
AWESOME STORY! Love every word! I don't usually get into Harry Potter fan fiction and I don't tend to like fics about original characters in any fandom. Soooo...you are just that Amazing ! The first person pov is done very well, the writing is wonderful, and the clock/watch descriptions woven throughout the story are Awesome and natural.
The story just sucked me in. Even though I don't like OCs, Jessie is the exception but I like how her story stands on its own( she doesn't need Harry). The Weasleys are amazing too.

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME in this fic. I'm only on ch18 but am eagerly anticipating the rest.
P.s. I'm so glad there are over 30 long chapters. Love novellas :)
JDTEA chapter 17 . 10/29/2015
I just started this story yesterday! I can't stop reading!
Mona Ogg chapter 37 . 10/27/2015
I always have to re-read a couple of chapters to get back into this story, but I don't mind because I love your characters and their world. I've only just realised that you're basically writing steampunk. I think I'll have to re-read the entire story once it's complete. :)
flaner chapter 37 . 10/26/2015
I really love this story. Jessie is an amazing original character and I love how you have developed another world within the Harry Potter world with her clockmaking. Her friendship with Fred and George is brilliant, and a great introduction that doesn't force her into the HP world. Her relationship with Charlie is adorable, I enjoy reading about them and can't wait to see more of it.

I do, however, end up hoping that when I open each chapter it will be in Charlie's or Jessie's point of view. I get disappointed when I see the 3 half American triplets and entire chapters in Sam's POV. They are not bad characters by any means, and could even be developed into another brilliant story on their own. I'm just very excited to see more focused on Jess and Charlie. Some plot points have seemed to fade away to make more room for Sam and her sisters.
Margaret Armstrong chapter 37 . 10/3/2015
This is absolutely bloody amazing! I can't believe I've never seen a wartime treatment of Diagon Alley before, but thank goodness yours exists- clever, insightful, wildly imaginative yet full of lovely Ravenclaw research.

Please accept this fan's most humble Favoriting.

(And may I also add that studying the innards of a Wizarding clocksmith's life is -almost- as thrilling as one's first Steampunk ball...)
laughingpillow chapter 37 . 9/24/2015
Oh my God. what even... agh, the black comedy got me. poor Jessie, having to deal with all this (Oh, and accurate forensics info, BTW! I'm taking a class right now, and most shows are highly inaccurate, as it turns out). and Ian and Loren and just... it's all in the open! also thank goodness for muggle medicine, eh?
laughingpillow chapter 36 . 9/24/2015
YOU'VE UPDATED! OH MY LORD ON HIGH I MUST CELEBRATE.
excessivelyperky chapter 33 . 9/21/2015
She's a bonzer aunt, and will make a lovely mother one of these days, and Charlie is already a splendid uncle.

The Aurors are great. What a pity the WW doesn't have a child program, so people like Harry don't end up in cupboards, and people like Snape don't end up bullied at home and at Hogwarts. But alas, they don't.

But I loved both the watch and the ring. Master works, both of them.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/18/2015