Reviews for The Family Clock
poetrychik chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
I'm so sorry that this is a one shot! :( I really like this story and would love to find out more about Jessie and Charlie... This is definately an anti-mary sue! :)
cj chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
good, very good. you is well adapted to the one-shots!
ureima chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
NICE STORY! i really liked it. yes, it covers requirements of anti-mary-sue, ordinary person, but i wouldn't say unremarkable. for me, anyone doing what they want is remarkable and your character indeed is very remarkable. i found it interesting that you chose clocksmith, somebody that most fanfic writer never think about. i nearest that i could about is a fanfic character who was a weaver of invisibility cloak, but it doesn't have that normalness that you have here. it's very refreshing to read fics like this. keep up the good work.
i really hope there's a sequel, not too long, just till charlie proposes or how the stores are settled after jessie married.
AngusH chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
This is a beautiful story, I really liked it. It was sweet and funny. Jamesina is a great character and I would definitely like to read more about her if ever you have the time.(?)
Anyway, thanks for writing such a great story.
Treanz-Alyce chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
oh, that was so sweet! Very original as well! Fantastic! Can't wait to see your next one-shot :D
melody chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Oh it's absolutely marvalous. I'd say you succeded in every respect. That was a truely wonderful idea I absolutely love Jessie, she's so normal yet so fun.
846 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57