Reviews for The Family Clock
DragonRidingSorceress chapter 34 . 9/22/2014
Jam, not jelly.

Glad to see you're writing again, and delighted to see I'd guessed right.
missfites chapter 34 . 9/17/2014
Please update I love this story so much it's great you've managed to create a whole new world inside of one. It's fantastic, it's a great story. I haven't read one this good in forever
obsessivesyndrome chapter 26 . 9/14/2014
Great story! This has to be one of my favorite OC fics in a long long time. Everything is perfect:) Love the interesting intricate details yet breezy pace of the story...
sparky40sw chapter 31 . 9/10/2014
the last scene, of the portrait speaking was at once so appropriate, and so shocking as I was expecting it to be JT 4 as the voice, and to have her revealed as Grandmother JT3 - your own masterpiece.
You must be fascinating in conversations, with the evident familiarity with so many fields.

thanks for sharing - I have enjoyed this work mightily over the last 3 days.
Lauren Dean chapter 34 . 9/10/2014
OMG You updated! Squeeeee!
jerrit2 chapter 34 . 9/8/2014
Wonderful and detailed story. I am so thankful that you are continuing it with a will to finish it, and that someone brought it to the list's attention; it would have been tragic to miss this gem! Please finish it!
enderverse chapter 34 . 9/1/2014
Maybe its because its been so many years since I started reading this story, but I have absolutely no idea what that ending part is supposed to mean.
tryingtobestine chapter 34 . 9/1/2014
I really didn't want to read this because then I'd have read it already... Yes, quite the dilemma. I really enjoyed reading it, though, I think this story is awesome. :)
jilumasam chapter 34 . 8/31/2014
Thanks for a fantastic story. Keep up the good work and hope to see an update soon.
lantana chapter 34 . 8/31/2014
So glad you updated this, it's one of my favourite stories!
dialNforNinja chapter 34 . 8/31/2014
I'm so glad to see this continue, and with a very poignant and touching chapter as well. Perhaps because of the lack of convoluted schoolkid detective shenanigans, this is one of my very favorite stories in the HP setting.
Toomanybooks16 chapter 34 . 8/30/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA UPDATE I'M SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW THIS IS RIDICULOUS!
I'm sorry, I'll leave caps lock alone now. May I take this opportunity to explain that this is my favourite fanfiction in the history of EVER and I was worried that maybe it wouldn't ever be updated but then you started it in 2004 so that's preposterous and sure it was a year and a third between updates but I can totally put up with that because eeeeeeeep updates!
Finding myself somewhat more coherent, I can tell you that I loved Sam Redfern in this chapter, I think she was just right. I also liked the slow progression of working out the Ian/Loren relationship, because anything too... well I dunno, you're the author, but I just feel like it would have been out of place in the story. Anyhow, having (hopefully) expressed my love for this story, I leave you with a challenge - update within twelve months this time. Pretty please?
Beloved Daughter chapter 34 . 8/30/2014
You have no idea how happy I was to find out you updated! It made my day! Loved the interactions but particularly between Ian and Loren. :) can't wait for more!
karanne chapter 34 . 8/30/2014
You made me cry ... I miss my Mom and Dad ... It's been eleven years, but still ...

Damned good job.
Seekerfinderdigger chapter 34 . 8/30/2014
First thought: You updated! Awesome!
Second thought: ...Dang it, you need to put a "get tissues for this chapter" warning at the top.
846 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »