Reviews for Such Eyes
Natasha chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Lovely, I really enjoyed it! Great use of vocabulary not just mundane terms that are over used I liked it -
Mute Wordsmith chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Teehee. A short-ish fic but full of good quality (being the type of fic which is good y'know?).

An interesting concept to pick! What is true love to a Hyuuga's eyes? Good on ya. And I like the characterisation of Neji and Hinata and the Hyuuga in general. And just, idk. I like how you write things. It's not boring, the grammar and spelling is good, you tell a story with good characters and good description and the way you have Hinata feel about Naruto looking at her is just cool.

Shutup I suck at reviews. D:
WritingOnTheStars chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I think this short fic is adorable! The interaction between Neji and Hinata was very appropriate. You managed to capture a heartfelt concept and keep everyone in character. And how can you not love little ninjas? Great job! 3
AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I love a good Naruto x Hinata fic. And I would love more chapters. I can really see this story going somewhere. _ Please and thank you. XD
Road-sama kawaii chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Aw thats so cute! i luv it! :D
Butterfree chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
This story is winning first prize in my opinion as the best story I've ever read,even if it was only a one shot _
pangie-06 chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Wow, I really loved this one-shot. You're such a good writer! (no really, I mean it...*is jealous...haha) I loved how you described everything, the setting and especially the general feeling that this short story had. So, anyways, thanks so much for this one-shot, and good luck with other future writings!
andreafire chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
This is one of the best fanfics i have ever read, and ive read over 50 in the past hour!
Olivia-is-rad chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
WHY WHY WHY? WHY IS THIS A ONE SHOT? *sniff sniff* I wanna read more. you meanie. lol. well im gonna go read other stories. and btw, I think Hinata and Naruto are cute! soo cute together. well gtg. kbai!

-Liv
Sariachan-KokiriLeaf chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Hinata and Naruto as child were so kawaii!

Good fic, by the way. ;)
Overlord of DARKNESS chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
I LOVED IT. My favorite couple NaruHina, so that is why I am being nice. Make more NaruHina Fanfics soon. OR ELSE.
P.S. Just had to be mean. Its my nature. Sorry.
Devon Rehab chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
This such a cute story! I love Naruto/Hinata stories, and this one is just great!
fireblazie chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
That was cute. I love a fluffy NaruHina.
shiruru chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
...That was so perfect. It's so melancholy. I always wondered how exactly Hinata got started liking Naruto... and this is so nicely believeable. You write Hinata so well. You should write more Hinata fic. *runs off to cry*
OnsenSong chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
COOLIES! I love Naruto x Hinata pairings. Update soon! BAI BAI!
~Chaotic Bystander XD