Reviews for Hell, Reclaimed
Guest chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
Just finished reading the whole series...again. Just as good the second time round. Totally engrossing and very original. Wish you would continue to write in this fandom. Thanks for sharing.
DammitJim chapter 5 . 5/26/2010
Really good story, well written and entertaining!
Curuchamion chapter 5 . 7/13/2008
I really enjoyed this. Somehow, off-planet stories get stale pretty fast. Sending Jack back to Iraq, addressing the political situation there, bringing in a Goa'uld without falling into cliches, and tackling the Black Ops side of Jack's life, which isn't touched on very often...

I REALLY enjoyed this.
2SoulFishbowl chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I love this story! Very nice! And nice changing it up a bit... I love stories that take place away from the SGC!
CripticWolf chapter 5 . 8/15/2005
Holy Crap this story was so great. It was like a book. I was hooked so I ended up reading the whole thing as soon as i finished the first chapter. Your a great writer. Once again this story kicked a$$ it was truly outstanding:)
SidEaRm chapter 5 . 3/16/2004
i absolutly loved this. a terrific story
sidearm chapter 4 . 3/16/2004
very good chapter.
sidearm chapter 3 . 3/15/2004
this is really great... i love it
sidearm chapter 2 . 3/15/2004
great story. love the connection
sidearm chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
i didnt know you wrote another one of these stories. i'm enjoying this very much.
charlie-sjer chapter 5 . 2/13/2004
Great story.
jnp chapter 5 . 2/10/2004
This was GOOD! I really enjoyed it. Sequel anyone?
angelcat70 chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
great story! always enjoy your "Hell" universe. looking forward to more. Love your characteration of Col. Jack and the reaction of the soldiers to him. Any chance of seeing some of your original characters show up at the SGC?
funky monky chapter 5 . 2/9/2004
brilliant. simply amazing. that was an incredible story and i am at a loss for words. Great job, it was very well written!
Slainte2.0 chapter 5 . 2/9/2004
Jodi M, you absolutely *own* this type of SG-1 story. No one does it better. More, please.