Reviews for A Man Could Weep
I really like this fic! I am SUCH a Mat fan, and I love to see him get roughed up a bit too. And I'm loving the Thom, Mat, Juilin friendship caretaker dynamic! Honestly I can't find enough of this type of fic, so that you for writing this! Please, for the sake of us hurt/comfort fans, keep writing!
theo darkstar chapter 7 . 6/3/2006
please please please continue! i really like this story!

poor mat poor juilin...thom is cool too!

please please please continue!
Mev852 chapter 6 . 4/6/2006
I like this story. Truly, I do. So please don't take it the wrong way when I say there's just two problems I have with it.

1) Mat curses and does a lot of things, but never once did I read of him stomping on his hat.

2) With broken ribs, stomping on said hat would've made him pass out. Have you ever had a broken rib. He would spend - at the very least - two weeks bedridden because the slightest movement of his chest would have him gasping in pain, and walking would be like continually stabbing himself at each step, let alone jogging.
Mev852 chapter 4 . 4/6/2006
Ouch. It looks like Mat's luck is against him right now. I like it, and hope you (eventually) pick this up. I have a song from WoT you can use if you're interested.
Mev852 chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
I dunno... Mat's never hit me as the type to go nuts so easily. Yeah he gets mad, but he doesn't often show it and his dealings with women are more smooth and less insulting. The story is pretty good, but your depiction of Mat is wanting.

BTW: I love the songs you're putting at the top, but the quote is: "Trust is the taste of death." Not taste.
theQuibbleringQuibblerer chapter 7 . 3/20/2005
this story is BRILLIANT! i LOVE it! i really really hope you update!
Laughing Dragoness chapter 7 . 1/23/2005
My dear, it's been a very long time since we've heard from you, so it's gotten to the point where I'll have to remind you of all the anxious fans out there checking their inboxes every day for an update from you. Now, I understand about not having any free time (better then I'd like to), so update as soon as you can. I'll be waiting!
BJ chapter 7 . 1/13/2005
please continue!
Ersatz chapter 7 . 11/8/2004
I hadn’t realised you updated this since I reviewed last. Fie, for shame Ersatz.

Hence, it was a pleasant surprise to happen upon this and I'm only too happy to review.

Juilin’s a good sort, isn’t he? I was most aggrieved at what he suffered in this chapter. Have Thom make him a nice soothing cup of tea and Mat grovel for being so characteristically dim - he’s always potching with that bloody hat.

Good to see the plan worked out (apart from the hat-hiccough, that is). I hope you’re going to continue this. In fact, I demand an update post haste!
Linker27 chapter 7 . 10/8/2004
this is a very good fic. great plot. Poor julian! mat, y did you have to go and take your hat off?
Nafria chapter 7 . 9/20/2004
Ah...update...lol...well as soon as you can...I love Mat and Lan and Tuon and Nynaeve..and lots of others but Rand does get annoying,as does Egwene and Elayne...Tuon has lots of potential for being either an amazing character (or a crappy one)..I really want to read A New Spring...Is it good..? well i hope you update soon...
Nafria chapter 6 . 9/20/2004
There are many errors in this chapter...you might want to check them over...well

otherwise I love this story...it's really amazing... _
Nafria chapter 3 . 9/20/2004
a few of your sentences don't make any sense...but otherwise it's good
Nafria chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
check it over...you're typing too fast so you missed some letters out...but otherwise it's really written in Robert Jordan's style...so yep.._
Fei chapter 7 . 9/6/2004
Whaa! Juilin is so ... so noble! _ I really enjoyed this chapter Niani, keep up the good work!