Reviews for Queer Eye for the Jedi
GreenLightsaber Girl chapter 7 . 5/29/2006
I loved that! It is GREAT! Please write another.
Madame Naberrie chapter 7 . 3/10/2006
This was hilarious. Simply hilarious. I adored it with every fiber of my being, and you are genius.

Marybeth chapter 7 . 10/16/2005
Interesting and funny. Very funny. It would be neat though if for the interviews you had Vader or Mara there-they might have had some interesting opinions.
Csillan.Rose chapter 7 . 8/25/2005
Lol! This entire thing was completely hilarious from the start! I couldn't stop laughing the entire time! Poor Luke! _ Great job! I especially loved the fan girls and Luke's reaction... priceless. Thanks for the amazing and fun story!

Carree chapter 7 . 7/3/2005
lmao that was awsome!
Hapi Le Fey chapter 7 . 10/15/2004
OMG! This was the best written SW Humor fic I've ever read. And for it to be a crossover too! You did a bang-up job on this and I hope to see more of your writing. I honestly had to run to the bathroom half way through because I laughed so hard! Heh, I'm going to read it again. Loved it!

~Hapi Le Fey
izzy chapter 7 . 7/24/2004
LOL! OMG that was so freakin funny! you totally captured the fab 5 to the letter!
clodia chapter 7 . 6/30/2004
Oh. My. God. That was the most hilarious story I have read in a long while. You had me choking on laughter the entire time. Wow. Very cute. Very good. I loved the references to the X-Wing pilots. I bet Wes steals the leather pants.
lone astronomer chapter 7 . 2/25/2004
I think this is the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. No, I'm serious. I love Queer Eye, and this was... better. Your dialogue is so clever. The commercials had me rolling on the floor. Keep up the good work. Can you make over, well, any other character next?
ArianaK chapter 7 . 2/24/2004
lol! omg! i'm sittin in the library reading this and i must look like i am having a seizure cuz im keepin myself from laughing out loud. Great job!
Gwynn chapter 7 . 2/24/2004
I loved this story. You have a real gift for humorous stories. Eagerly looking forward to the next one!
Kylie chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Wow! This is the best! I couldn't stop laughing!
MEL chapter 7 . 2/22/2004
LOL that was very cute and I loved the part where you had lando turn to the camera and talk about the malt liquor.
bluefuzzyelf chapter 7 . 2/21/2004
I don't think I stopped laughing this entire story...think i scared my mum...
x-woman1 chapter 7 . 2/21/2004
that was a really funny story! Luke in leather pants...