Reviews for One More Time
Meirav chapter 7 . 5/24/2004
o! lovely story! can't wait for updates and please don't torture Subaru anymore. i loved your Seishiro POV stuff, they're really good. um...may i wonder if there is going to be any fluff/lemon (nahh) up ahead?
Scribe Shiloh chapter 7 . 5/23/2004
HAPPY ending! HAPPY! P ! ! ! *falls to knees and begs*
Truly, CLAMP has punished us enough with the horrible, sad, Ranbow Bridge ending. My god. Please, happy endings are NEEDED in fandoms.
Because...that's the only place we'll ever get them; in fandoms.
Happy ending? Please? Pretty please?
Okay, now that I'm mostly done begging...the chapter was wonderful _ I loved it. So cute! So sweet! I do love the exchange at the end of the chapter. The "do you still love Tokyo" question, and everything that followed, including the "Have you ever loved anything" line. Subaru never recieved an answer for that question.
I think that whole ending section just strikes a chord. It delves deeper that just the usual problems with their relationship, and it shows more of their characters, particularly Seishirou's (who so badly needed development in the manga that it's -pathetic-).
So...yes. Excellent job on this. I really do adore this story. _ It's just so good.
Now...um...happy ending? Please? *goes back to begging*
Keep writing more!
yamatoforever chapter 6 . 4/29/2004
For awhile I thought Kakyou would tell Subaru about the deal he made with Fuuma. So Subaru would has a chance in this alternative world. Then I thought Kakyou would tell Seishirou. I was wrong again, but at least Seishirou finally knew it. Of course Subaru would still be coming back no matter how much Seishirou hurts him. I just hope this time Seishirou wouldn't be too late, for Subaru's happiness and for his own. Please post the next chapter quickly!
Hellcat81 chapter 5 . 4/9/2004
aw, you didn't include sei-chan's visit! please update quickly!
yamatoforever chapter 5 . 4/6/2004
I bet it's Seishirou. Would he find out about Subaru's real wish? Please post the next chapter quickly! It's really killing me to read how many hints that Fuuma gave them and yet they're still obvious about it!
Scribe Shiloh chapter 5 . 3/31/2004
Eccellent chapter. So...does Fuuma know about what he did to give Subaru a second chance in this fic? It kind of seemed that way, with the one line he said. Did Seishirou catch that?
Poor oblivious Seishirou-san. So, he's coming to see Subaru, right? Right? Is Subaru not going to be an idiot and actually tel him he doesn't want to kill him?
You know, those two could have gotten such a happier ending if they'd only TALKED to one another! *twitch* Another failed relationship due to lack of comminication. -_- *sigh* CLAMP, I hate you.
Oh well. Enough of my rants. I loved the chapter. I LOVE the story. Please, keep it up! _
sasaki chan chapter 4 . 3/26/2004
This story is getting real interesting. The premise of a second chance... didn't all Seishirou/Subarun fans wish it after we read volume 16 of X? How could it ever end! Write the next chapter quickly! Materanaindesu!
yamatoforever chapter 4 . 3/16/2004
Oh, so this event took place before Subaru lost his eye! Bad bad Fuuma! To interrupted at the romantic moment! *sigh* I just hope that Seishirou wouldn't be mad and cancel the bet because Subaru broke one of the rules. Hmm, I wonder... would Subaru realize that Fuuma said they met again? Please post the next chapter quickly!
DarkGift chapter 4 . 3/7/2004
I never thought i'd find a fic where subaru sang but hey, its cool. This is a good story! Keep updating!
yamatoforever chapter 3 . 2/20/2004
Ah, finally... Longer chapter. You know, I expected Subaru to be a little more sad or mad because of Hokuto's death since he still remembered that. But instead he really acted like his old self and didn't have the same wish like before. Oh well, the story is still interesting. So the end of the world is delay for a year because of the revive ne? _ I wonder what the other seals think about this new Subaru. Please post the next chapter quickly!
tenshiamanda chapter 3 . 2/17/2004
Whoho! Second chance! Yay!
Sumeragi Sui chapter 3 . 2/16/2004
"Whew… I was told by a friend that my chapters were too short and looking back at it, I think so too."
Eheh. I wonder who that was...
Anyway, I didn't actually read it, I skimmed it. I'll read it during Computers tomorrow... *shrug*
tenshiamanda chapter 2 . 2/10/2004
Oh... I hope it works out this time. I hope Subaru-chan knows what he's getting into.
Scribe Shiloh chapter 2 . 2/10/2004
Okay, after a chapter like this, you HAVE to keep writing! Please! This is SO GOOD! The premise is quite original, if you ask me, and I love all the possibilities.
"So. you mean I will still act like my 16 year old self."
Ehehe. Oh boy. I can't wait to see Seishirou's reaction to a TB version of Subaru int eh X timeline. He's going to think Subaru's completely cracked.
I wonder what Kamui's reaction to him will be. Tb Subaru and X Subaru are such completely different people...
Oh the possibilities.
Please, please please please PLEASE write more! And soon! This is great!
panatlantic chapter 2 . 2/10/2004
ah! you tease! :( write some more!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »