Reviews for Secrets
erykn chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
Jamie is not the boss he can't help it.
Grinning Purple Cheshire Cat chapter 4 . 5/3/2004
Yay! Chappy four _ Sorry it took so long for me to review this...but I still love thsi! Can't wait for mroe! :D
rainshower chapter 4 . 4/20/2004
i enjoyed this chapter very much. i especially liked the way you characterized caitie and bobbie together, and the way you developed their friendship. well done.
SassySasha19 chapter 4 . 4/19/2004
yes, yes, yes, you have to continue! I really like this story, please update soon.
rainshower chapter 3 . 2/18/2004
no disappointment coming from this end at all! another well written great chapter! )
winterrose chapter 3 . 2/17/2004
Nice chapter! Thanks for making Bobbi likeable. Can't WAITE for Jamie you promised me!
Grinning Purple Cheshire Cat chapter 3 . 2/17/2004
Yay! You're still writing! _ I hate it when new people come, post a chapter to what seems like what could be a very interesting story, and then lose interest and leave, but you're still writing! Huzzah! I love this chapter _ You characterized Bobbi so well! Can't wait for more _
make it stop jamie chapter 2 . 2/16/2004
Great chapter! Of course, I have a thing for Chris, he's just so perfect . Can't WAITE for more!
amber-1134 chapter 2 . 2/15/2004
good! you should let anonymous reveiwers review though..because you can always delete them and some people don't review because of that because they don't want to spend extra time loging in..just a little advice! _ very very good! please continue!
rainshower chapter 2 . 2/14/2004
awesome story, please please continue soon! I like the way this is going.
Grinning Purple Cheshire Cat chapter 2 . 2/12/2004
I love this fic! It's getting very interesting. And I can totally relate to Caitie with the whole Jamie never calling thing. I'm going through the same thing with one of my other friends, who is always ditching me to hang with other people, and only hangs with me when no one else better is around, and makes up excuses and stuff. I'm begining to question if he really likes me or not. But enough about my pathetic little life _ I'm gonna go make room for this under my favourite fic list :D And thank you for mentioning me in your author note! _ Can't wait for more!
Gerlox chapter 2 . 2/12/2004
hah aawesome :D good story
make it stop jamie chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Nice chapter! It's always nice to have fresh blood- um, I mean fresh talent ;) Can't WAITE to find out what Jamie's secret is!
Grinning Purple Cheshire Cat chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Fun stuffs! _ Welcome to the IAHB section! I love your writing! do continue, I'd love to see where you take this!