Reviews for The Best Laid Plans
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 2 . 6/7
Hehe, loved it! Last scene was very cute.
note to self (and anybody else who wants to take my advice): when gimli says, 'you just show up when i tell you to, and let us handle the details. everything will be fine.', DO NOT TRUST HIM!
Namei chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Absolutely adorable!
ForeverRainingFire chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
haha, great story! I really enjoyed it! It had a perfect balance of humor and mystery, with a dash of angst. Really great job!
Purestrongpoem chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Good story.
in fantasy chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I was having one of those rather depressing days where everything refuses to work the way I want it to, and this was a perfect fix :) Short, sweet and funny. I loved Pippin and Merry's cake making and the ending was awesome. Really loved the interactions between Gimli, Aragorn and Legolas here too.
Ohtar Vicky chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Love this story! It made me laugh out loud! :D

"I had noticed that. I came up behind him in the library the other day and he threw a knife that missed my ear by half an inch." He paused. "You want to throw a surprise party for a twitchy Elf?"

Gimli waved a hand dismissively. "He can handle it."

"It was a very sharp knife."

The last line is pure brilliance!

And genius Gimli, lets just cut down he 7th tree at the gates that will put you in Thranduils good books! :D
Jedi Sapphire chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
This was very good and funny... Please write more!
LiQuYu chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
LOL! This story made me laugh out loud. Very funny with clever lines. Good job! )
Expecting Rain chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
Aw, that was so funny & cute! I especially loved Gimli and the hobbits.
lady angst chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
That was wonderful; i particularly like Legolas' advisor.
sazza-da-vampire chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
the cake falling - and Legolas' grand entrance - was the best bit. :)
Tira Archer chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
Ah yes, cut down the 7th tree at the gates, make Ada Thrandy REAL happy to accept a dwarf for his son's friend, right?
Tira Archer chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Only done Chap 1 so far, but I had to say I LOVED the robe discussion and following scenes. Too funny! And man, chocolate would have been awesome. What, you couldn't 'fudge' the facts a bit?
manwathiel elensar chapter 1 . 1/13/2007

Gimli waved a hand dismissively. "He can handle it."

"It was a very sharp knife."

That last line cracks me up, I think it's because it's such an "Aragorn" thing to say. Oh, as always I love your writing. I bow down at your feet :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »