Reviews for Mommy, The Pieces Don't Fit Together
azulastar chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
I have enjoyed this story and your previous ones, personally I cannot criticise your work which gets better and better each chapter, I know you posted this story about 10 years ago so you may of forgotten your plans for it but I believe you should finish it as it has ended on a very big cliffhanger leaving us all wondering.
wiccanforever chapter 9 . 12/29/2007
Seriously awesome story! UPDATE SOON!
Blackkat913 chapter 9 . 12/4/2005
Good Story Please Update Soon
Peanut-4ever chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Very nice story:) Love it to pieces:D
katie farmer chapter 9 . 10/18/2004
I loved the prequels to this one, and i love this one too. it's an awesome story. i hope that you will write more chapters soon, i want to know what happens to Grace.
wild black fire chapter 9 . 10/8/2004
Great story. Please update.
Chub chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
hi, i know i reviewed the latest chapter but i just wanted to make sure you do't forget about this okay? i think it's great and i'd really apreciate it if you updated it or even emailed me it, what ever takes your fancy :P!
Chub chapter 9 . 4/30/2004
good chapter. i feel sorry for grace being alone at boarding school with no friends and stuff but it is a good story with good writing. i have a smal question though-can you please post a list or something about how old the children her because i'm not sure. thanks and update soon please
lmcheese chapter 8 . 4/29/2004
I can't wait to see what happens to Grace at the new school!
Please update soon!
Chub chapter 8 . 4/29/2004
sorry i haven't reviewed in a while but i dodn't see the updates but i have now and they are good. please please update soon-i'm getting re-obsessed with this!
underthesun.88 chapter 7 . 4/19/2004
great chapter
plz keep writing
can we see wyatt in the next chapter?
CelticStar15 chapter 6 . 4/18/2004
Hi, i just ventured into the charmed section and i can upon your first story of this series and i read them all in one go...i hope you are planning on updateing this one as well, cheers :)
lmcheese chapter 6 . 3/26/2004
I had read your earlier stories and today was very excited to see you had updated. I really like your writing and how you portray the characters. I also like how all 4 sisters are present. The one thing that doesn't quite seem right is the ages of the kids. You portray them to be older than they are, but I still think your stories are awesome. Please update soon!
susie chapter 6 . 3/22/2004
again great chapter
is the demon gonna steal the kids or something?
does wyatt ever use the sword?
keep writing :)
piper chapter 6 . 3/22/2004
wow that was great cana't wait to see what happens next