Reviews for That Fateful Day
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I don't care how long ago this was written, that was fantastic! It even bought a tear to my eyes:(

I actually come from the town in Australia where Ned kelly saved that little boy from drowning, & I reckon I should show the little boys family this story :)
nim draug chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Having this story told at different viewpoint was a genius idea. You are a very skilled writer. Well done :)
a muggle named Caity chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Ah, darn you for making me cry! This really makes me wish that Ned had been there to see Joe die; not outside trying to distract the police. I know Heath and Orlando would've done the scene well.

This oneshot was excellent. You did a great job on it. :)
talking2myself chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
That's so touching! It's a good oneshot!
milou8 chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Beautiful! When I saw the movie it made me so sad to see Joe die! I was quite dissapointed as well that Ned wasn't there, after all he's his best friend right? I loved the way you wrote the story! Keep writing ohers because there are too few Ned Kelly stories here!
Your moma chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
OMFG, so awsome!
Gaile2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Very well written and so sad. "sniff" Actually I've never seen the movie but I want to really bad. And I mean when I say that it is VERY well written.
Inwepirate-elf chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Wow, that was emotional and very touching. I loved this movie, but hated how Joe died, but now I saw it in a different light and it made me wish this was really how he died in the film. Good job and I've been waiting for a Ned Kelly story to come along.

Inwe
SauvignonFierce chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Wow, that was very cool, I love Ned Kelly and the whole gang, and I cried in the movie when they died. Thank you for writing that!
Stormbringer123555 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Well written and I liked hearing from the different points of view as well as the way you wrote the normal POV. I think I only saw one major mistake in grammer/spelling which was "liquid burned my throat as it slid down my throat" but we all make mistakes so I barely hold that as an error. Well written and I'd like to read more from you.
thehappysisyphus chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
That was SO friggin' AWESOME! Oh, god, I'm gonna cry. I'm so gonna cry! Man, i wish there were more stories in this catogory, but I'll help change that, 'kay? Anyhoo, GREAT FIRGGIN' STORY! WRITE MORE!
The Casual Observer chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
This was well written and veryt enteraining! Well done, mate!
PadfootObsessed329 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Amazing Oneshot! I loved it and am placing it on my favorites.
Nevasaiel chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
That was really great. I loved it. Although reading it at work probably wasn't the best idea. Now I'm trying not to start blubbering everywhere. Not a good thing!Lol.

Seriously though, you did this one really well! :)
Bennoda4evr chapter 1 . 1/1/2005