Reviews for Take Me With You
Witch's Honor chapter 1 . 1/11
I just noticed this only has like nine reviews, which is bullshit because it's amazing, so I thought I'd make it an even ten. Ahem. Keep writing. I love your stories.
insert random comment here chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Inspirational.
Argentus chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
This is so perfectly tragic, but I have to say my shipper’s heart leaps a little- I love how Lily just completely loses heart after James dies, that the thought of going on without him is actually *unthinkable* to her. And the bolded and italicized bits- particularly the last- are wonderful.
TwilightCharmedFaie chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Oh sad... Very good! But very sad...
mirai3k chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Hey, stalked you from Unknowable Room and found some awesome stuff. Keep it up
serpentilewitch chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Aw...that was very well written, and that was a very powerful note to end it on, too. )
KraziKrysti chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
er...WOW come to mind. 2 reasons, it was very moving and ive JUST written something NEARLY(but not quite) simular. freaky, its been one of those days *sigh*
a-dandy-lion chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
that was so sweet! brilliant! i love the way shes so frantic. so cool!
taiyourshoes chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Really wonderful. It had a lot of meaning and it was written beautifully. I don't know why it was inspiring, exactly, but it was. I thought it was awesome!
Anon45545 chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Beautiful. Perhaps slightly short but I guess it was meant to be for the urgency of the events. Perfect characterisation, courage and love, and well written.