Reviews for On Forethoughts and Strategic Thrusts
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 8 . 11/11/2004
please pplease update
DruGamble chapter 8 . 8/6/2004
Hey... hey! Don't forget your loyal fans here! Update, please. You would truly be a cruel, cold-blooded... fish if you did not update soon. Aside from my failed, whatever that fish comment was, I would like to say, brilliant story. Well written with only a few typos. Grammar is pretty good too. I should probably think of something that you could improve on so this could be a 'rewarding tool' for you as a writer. However, I'm tired and it's late. So... brilliant, thumbs up and... sleep now. I like Blaise.
sarah-928 chapter 8 . 7/23/2004
Draco a virgin? I LOVE it!

Can't wait till there is more.

sarah
yingxiangie chapter 8 . 6/28/2004
*grins like mad* Well, dear, you actually got me to wake up from my HCL-induced stupor...

LOF BLAISIE! (Even his Hanajima-roots...haha...can we have some Kyou in Ron? *grins*) *rabid fangirl mode* You know I loff you (and your fic, of course)! Must write more, kay? Btw, my dad just installed a Word-equivalent programme thingie; can return to writing FB!
Amazing chapter 8 . 6/26/2004
Okay, now I need a Blaise plushie u.u

Loved it all, it's really funny and now I LOVE Blaise.
Eve Granger chapter 8 . 6/25/2004
hey cool chappie. I cant belive that Draco knows how to to the model walk lol Thats funny

Post soon!
Amazing chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
'Purple with yellow polka dots' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that's exactly the combination I say whenever I want to propose a weird colour HAHAHAHAHAHAHA(I'm reviewing chapter by chapter)
Amazing chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
So far I've read the first chapter(I'll read immediately the others), but, HOW IN THE WORLD CAN HOGWARTS GIRLS IGNORE DRACO? Hate them all!
xnishax08 chapter 8 . 6/24/2004
another gerat chapter as alwayz keep up the good work

xnishax08
jessjica chapter 8 . 6/24/2004
I like I like! OH! I just got that pun... stupid me... hee hee
bigreader chapter 8 . 6/24/2004
*pouts* they didn't kiss...*sniffles* how about next chapter! *coughhintcought* UPDATE SOON! do i detect that Draco likes her cause it seems like it.
Bunny Sakuno chapter 8 . 6/24/2004
Loved the update...thank you bunches. _
ScarletAngel68 chapter 8 . 6/24/2004
Oh...Blaise is SO cool. *shiver* I wish he showed up like that in the real books. As a guy, because I don't really like Girl!Blaise, because she's always slutty. Boy!Blaise is always very cool and mysterious. *Another shiver* Hee. Anyway, nice chapter. I kind of cracked up at how embarrassed Draco was at doing the "Girl Walk". It kind of reminded me of "Miss Congeniality"
chryz chapter 8 . 6/24/2004
you doo! you didn't tell me you updated... but nice chappies... as usual... you stole gail's colour! heh... newayz... keep up... i'll write once my com recovers... which... might not be that soon...
Eve Granger chapter 7 . 5/29/2004
hey cool chappie and story! I like draco and blaize too! Hey I cant wait until you have a new chappie out!