Reviews for Order of the Wolf
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
He is Randy! Lol.
FFcrazy15 chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Second time I've read this, loved it immensely. Well done.
Also. Your use of names is very comparable to that of JKR herself. Randy Fenris? Sneaky. Veeeery sneaky. :) Nicely done, and God bless!
Mell0n chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
That's incredible.
Snarky64 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Small but perfectly formed story within a story. Beautifully in canon, and uplifting for Christmas! Excellent.
q.thews chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
"A brother under the moon" wow, it make it almost poetic!

It made me think about the reaction of people after a incidents when they find themselves on a wheelchair.

Ciao!
LupinLover88 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
lol you know how long I've been looking for this blasted story? It took forever! I honestly love this story. I was looking for one of your stories and happen to run in to this one. Well, I'll put it in my favorites. Also, if you let anonimous people in too you'll get a lot more reviewers.
LilyandJamesforever chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Hi

that was such an h eart wrehching and pognant story. I liked th emessage you tried to bring across in the fic. story. This stoy will definately be added to my favourites I could really relate to Randy It must be terrefiying and frustratign to bea werewof.

You described Remus very well. I coudl imagine him helping newly bitten werewolfs to adjsut into teh situation since he knows what it feels like to be a werewolf.

very often we tend to prejustice people without really knowing them. I once read a an where a girl got HIV and in the country ( forgot which country it was) people with HIV were disciminated. they were calle drug and Sex addicts. The girl was afreid to tell he rfriends what happened to her, but I believe at least her family supported her.

I could not agree more with Remus. Just because you are a werewolf or in the real world have got HIv does not chage who you are on the inside. You are stil the same person Or to put it in Professor Dumbledores words "It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." It is of cause essental to have the support of the people you love

I also liked how you described the realtionship between McGonnegal and Snape. My opinnion is that they ar4e liek a family. They fight and disagree, but if someone like Umbride coems aloong they are sibligns helping each other out in any way possible.

I hope to read more from you soon

yours

LillyadnJamesforeevr

Ps Please excuse my mistakes English is not my first language
lovelyunlucky chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
that is so good. it really caught the emotions and i totally felt bad for poor randy. you almost had me crying. i think i need to go read some of your other fics now!
Ezmerelda chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Wonderful side trip from the book, thanks for writing! ~"~
Frisky Muffin chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
(*sniff*) I think I'm gonna cry... thats such a sweet fic...uh oh, now I am crying...
Cora-leanna chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
that was really sweet! I always did wonder what went on between Lupin and the new werewolf. And I agree, family is important!
padfootjr24 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
i think this is the first of your stories i have read but the summery really caught my attention. i have read alot of these fics but this is one of the few that i have read that actually deals with the emotions of someone that has been changed by a werewolf or vampire or whatever. most of the time the author just has them except the fact without question so good for you. despite the fact that i rarely read one-shots i'm really glad i read this one.
Pickledishkiller chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
HUZZAH FOR THE UTTER AWESOMENESS!
Moonrunner chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
COOL! Really, it is. Very good portrayal of werewoves, and Remus is just too cool. I love it!
Jeanne2 chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
you are a really good, realistic author... seems very much like canon!

I love your writing, and I hope you keep up the good work!

Kiwi Jeanne