Reviews for Just One of Those Days
Guest chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Very good, well blended, good story, only objection (warning, warning net picker alert)was the window in the door of the bace personal quarters in chapter 2 during Carter's the suicide attemped, I understand the drama to see the suicide but having a window in a door of personal quarter on a high security bace seem wrong. Not an expurt on stargate so the show may be the source of my problem. Who me anally retentive?

Great Read more please,

Peanut Gallery
bigstu chapter 3 . 3/13/2005
This story will be paused Hey no fair this is so cool I want to read more
Dirbatua chapter 3 . 10/21/2004
raven chapter 3 . 4/8/2004
This idea has quite a bit of potential between scientist Sam adjusting to slayer Sam. Add in the inherent slayer distrust for the military and you can get a lot of mileage out of just about any gag. One big problem seems to be basic spelling. Stile is a person-well, several have that name. Style is a mode of dance, martial arts, etc. There were several simple errors such as this that took quite a bit of attention from your story. Please run a quick spell check or find a beta to help you with this in the future.
Ivy Tearen chapter 3 . 4/8/2004
Great story hope for more
Lil Naitch chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Good story, and a great premis. But two things. After the First was defeated, why would it bother trying to kill the slayers anymore (but for the purpose of the story, it was great.)
Second, you need to work on spacing and punctuation. It gets very difficult to read.
That's all I got right now. Can't wait to read the update.
Malaskor chapter 2 . 3/8/2004
Interesting story so far.
I'm not sure if I like that O'Neil was in a band with Giles, but hey it is your story :).
Is there a reason why you changed Giles' backstory (besides having him know O'Neil?) or is it just the "official" backstory that O'Neil knows?
Looking forward to see how your story goes on. Especially interested why the 1st Evil is still around - according to canon it was defeated - true the plot of S7 was weak but maybe you should put a note on the story that you go on from an AU-ending.
Keep it up and thanks for sharing
ColdFang chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
Saint Maverick chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
it's a bitch when nobody reviews eh?
Anyway..Wanted to tell you that i like where this is going..Really nice..Make sure to update soon. The story has got potential!
Majin Gojira chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Frankly, either Cassandra or Lt. Hailey would make far more interesting Slayers...and they're in the right age group, unlike Carter.
JenH chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
So you want reviews? It might help if you saying what the crossover was with. Your summary doesn't exactly give anything away. It's handier to have a basic idea of what the story is about and what it's crossovered with before clicking into the story or maybe that's just me.
Another thing is that you only let people who have an account and are logged in to review. Generally you get more reviews if you allow anonymous people to review since some people don't have accounts and others might be to lazy to log in.
To do this log into your account and go into settings (On the left of the screen just under your UserID.) There will be two boxs just under your password. One is about whether you want your email showing up on your personal Profile (If i go into your profile i can see it) Then under that is anonymous reviews un-tick the box and then everyone can review.
These aren't guraneted to get you reviews but from what I've seen and experienced they do help.
Personally I've never watched or plan to watch Stargate so I can't tell you if your doing a good job on the characters and plot and stuff. Good luck, hope you get reviews from people who can appericate your story.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 2/19/2004
can't wait to read more,please update as soon as possible and try to make the other chapters longer