Reviews for Tenchi Muyo Conquest: One's Own Honor
erik chapter 12 . 3/27/2018
An entertaining story, well done and thank you.
MartinDeShade chapter 4 . 2/23/2018
It is an interesting story, but it is a bit weird because of the naming. Manticore and Gryphon are in the same solar system, and Basilisk is at the other end of a wormhole from them. It would have made a lot more sense if you had called Washu from Basilisk.
deathgeonous chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
This fic, and especially it's sequel, were always one of my favs of yours. Welp, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
It's sadly been forever and a day since I've last read anything by you. And your on my favorite author's list as well! Just, been, busy with reading other stuff I guess. Well, thanks for writing this, it's an old fav, bye for now.
Ryoko05 chapter 12 . 9/7/2012
Thank you for letting me know about this. It was awesome and amazing :) I know you're completely done with this fandom and story but I thought I do the fan girl thing and ask for a one shot sequel where we see Ryoko and Ayeka as rulers. Also, what the hell do you call two Empresses haha. Thanks again for letting me know about this. Please feel free to promote yourself some more and let me know about some of your other goodies :D
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I've always loved this series. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
skywiseskychan chapter 12 . 2/10/2011
Where is this story continued, Fanfiction dot net helpfully removed the URL.
arthur piantadosi chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I must say, this is STRANGE. Honor is from Sphinx, not Gryphon, they are in the same system, and are also under the same government anyway. There is NO Gryphon Sytem Navy, Dammit!
deathgeonous chapter 12 . 11/1/2007
Well, while this fic is great and all and I really like it, I now get to read it's sequil, which I absolutly adore. Well thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Iceman chapter 12 . 5/2/2006
Poor Nimitz!
Zoro50 chapter 8 . 12/29/2005
"Number one, you have the bridge."

I loled at that. Just a bit of a Star Trek homage eh? Good series here. Hopefully the last 4 are just as good
DeMindelan chapter 12 . 9/2/2005
Congrats on finishing another great story, Shane!
Chocolate And Croissants chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
All right, that is it - I love your fanfics so much that you're going on my Favorites list.
Shaun's Lady Solaris chapter 11 . 7/1/2005
Please update soon. I almost forgot about this story. I really love it, it's going on my fav list.
Saint Josmane chapter 10 . 4/19/2005
I was hoping Mihoshi and Kiyone would hook up! All around a capital job, so keep it up and I will keep reading.