Reviews for All About Change
I like it so far
R chapter 31 . 5/26/2010
this story was great!
David Fishwick chapter 31 . 11/7/2008
Wonderful idea and please update soon thanks.
sjsalter chapter 31 . 10/25/2006
Is that the end? it rocks !

poor jenny, her funeral made me cry :(
Penglicia chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
I like this story the best out of any of the nes you have ever written. It's funny and awesome. Keep writing!
notanaussie chapter 15 . 7/10/2005
Great story so far but I think Lily knew about Remus being a werewolf b4 anyone else
PruePotter chapter 31 . 5/21/2005
I'm a loser! I should have read this AGES ago! But in case you haven't noticed, your writing has become more mature with your new stories...but you probably have. Well, I'm off to read the sequel! Bye!
Aurora Black chapter 27 . 11/6/2004
hi

i have been trying to access chapter 26 for a while and there is something preventing me from getting it. i dont know how to describe it but i would bery much appreciate it if you could email me. i have been so cuaght up with the story i forgot 2 do my homework. hehe well hopefully you can sent the chapter to me thanx so much
krizue chapter 32 . 9/1/2004
beautiful!

I really love that couple, it was a really really good fic

Thanks!
jump-ball-girl chapter 32 . 8/12/2004
I'm not sure if I ever reviewed but as I was looking at my favorite stories and saw yours... I just wanted to let you know that I LOVED YOUR STORY! I sobbed so hard when Jenny died. I had printed it out (on the school printer of course) (heh heh) nd I was reading it bed at night and tears were streaming down my face and my mother walked in and starts staring at me. She asks "Are you okay?" And it between breaths I say "It's just so sad!" If I had to choose a list of my favorite stories, yours would definently be in the top three! You are a greta writer!

Erin

jump_ball_girl
uhhhhh dude chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
good story
Synthiacat chapter 32 . 7/9/2004
Terrific story! Well done!
Jennifer chapter 32 . 6/22/2004
hi i loved the story
Shadowrayne chapter 32 . 6/17/2004
**wipes away a tear** So sweet. I loved the prank. I'm gonna shut up and read the next one now...