Reviews for Breathe
lily23 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Wow, that was great.
Pierides chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Wow...I like this. I think I get the lesson, but wow, harsh for sure. I would hate to have this man as my father. O_O! I'd love to beat him up. Excellent story, once again inspiration! Keep up the brilliant work!

-Heart of Friendship
V-chan chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Aw, it makes me sad this only got 4 review since I loved it so much. It is so hard to find good quality writing and Ansem in the same story... You totally made my day )
Ying Ying 54 chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
I imagined that most fics written about Ansem would take place when he was experimenting with the Heartless, but this obviously wasn't and I'm glad you didn't go there...because this is so much more incredible.

The mixture of feelings Ansem seems to have for his father: fear, respect, and the yearning for acknowledgement, are so real; it's like I can feel them right along with him. It makes his character more believable-more human, to say the least, as opposed to the evil mad scientist I took him for during the game. I was glad when his father finally called him by his name, after he'd gotten the spell right. Kind of what I imagine a lot of father/son relationships are like (but then again, I wouldn't really know).

And your talent for description paints the most vivid pictures in my head of the world of Hollow Bastion.

Wow. I'm speechless again. ) Just...wow. Amazing.

Oh, by the way...

*bows down*

"I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!"
IndigoHyacinth chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Amazing.

I don't think I've ever read an Ansem/KH fic quite like this before-and it was wonderful. I love your descriptions especially, and your characterization of young Ansem-his relationship with his father. The allusions to KH's theme of the heart were very artfully put into this piece as well.
CeruleanSkies chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Wow. o_o
Just. WOW. That's really amazing.
I've never read an Ansem POV fic like the stuff you write. This has really evokative imagery, keep up the great work!
Farli chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
...Bloody hell.
Ahem. All exclaimations of surprise aside: WOW. Having read your other Ansem piece today, I must admit to adoring your grasp of the Bastion's king, both before and during his fall into darkness.
This story especially continues to show off your skills at weaving wordplay into a visible feast: from the rich description of the outdoors and the juice and the hornets, to Ansem's hands-on introuction to elemental magic, this spins an entirely new look on one of my favourite villains.
Excellent work. *applauds*