Reviews for Burn Your Bridges Down
letterfromathief chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This was lovely. I absolutely enjoyed this to bits.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Like that one
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I love it, the characterization is wonderful. Okay, I'm a bit surprised Jack didn't do anything 'crazy' the whole time, but I guess at the current situation its supposed to be serious. Great work!
little dumpling chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
awe cute! yay for jack and norrington together. oh but poor sad norrington. jack will make it all better right? short and sweet, i love it!
Morganfae chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Amazing! Bravo!

Laurel
Dillon chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Absolutely beautiful. Lovingly, tenderly written and expertly paced, this is a story I'll read again. You've made my favourites list with this, love. I'll be expecting to see more from you.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Simply stunning.
LadyJanelly chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
I liked this a lot. I like the ending, when Jack lets him choose. It was a well-structured and well-written piece.
jackslittlegirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
that was awesome. you're a great writer. i don't know if norrington fit the part though...but good nontheless. maybe its just a side of him that we've never seen...
hatsofftothebartender chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Breathtaking...
Lady Tanarion chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Loved it. Sparrington rocks forever. Not to mention this is a great fic, and the ending is absolutely adorable. _

I liked how nothing is really ever explained, letting the reader fill in the blanks.
pirategrrl chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
aww, that's sweet... love sparringtons, and that's one of the best!
artemisathene chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
That was really nice... there's a quiet, subtle tone to the whole story. The ending was very good.
Deliverance chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
*dreamy sigh* Oh how I love good Sparrington. And this is definitely good Sparrington. That was just lovely.
lazyauthorwhodoesntwannalogin chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Yay! Sparrington! I'd say my fav PotC slash...iunno why. Jack and James are so cool together. Yep Yep. Good job. I like this a lot. _