Reviews for True Companion
timewaster123456789 chapter 3 . 7/26/2017
got bored it needed more sesh
krisaku chapter 3 . 3/15/2017
I'm hooked in your story! I just can't read this in a public place (I read the chapt.1-2 in the train ) I was near in tears ! Anyway I understand what Rin felt , if there's a horrible thing happened to you specially 'that' , the after effects are unimaginable .Nightmares at night , hallucinations in morning.
Poor Rin
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
hey there; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
hello; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
azraelknight chapter 8 . 11/1/2015
I enjoyed reading it. Thank you.
HotIssue chapter 8 . 10/30/2015
Good read! So much detail in what happened to Rin :) thanks for writing! I wish I could have read what happened in their future! :)
beaPleites7 chapter 8 . 10/27/2015
I'm sorry this is my first review... But I got lots in your story and read it all at once, it was just too good to stop. It made me cry and think. Thank you,
RedWingedFalcon chapter 8 . 5/20/2015
That was so invigorating! You have satisfied me for my need of drama!
swallowinthetwilight chapter 8 . 2/5/2015
Horrific at first, but beautiful and moving at the end. I love how you had Rin overcome the trial by herself and grow strong from the experience, overcoming her shame - not only was it crucial for her character development and ultimately for her relationship with Sesshoumaru, but it's a real life lesson. It really mirrored my experience with depression - the devastation, the shame, the long and uneven struggle to overcome it marked by bouts of regression... And then, finally, reaching a place where I could take that pain and learn from it, grow stronger from it, expand my empathy and compassion, and ultimately make it a constructive and crucial part of who I am, and what I've become. Just like Rin. I could not have said this at the beginning of this story, but truly - thank you for writing.
Fairykitten56 chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER READ
Fairykitten56 chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
I think its so sweet that she can feel whathes feeling. 3 Its a good thing she can only feel a little bit though... I fear If she could feel it all, it would rip her to pieces :'(
Fairykitten56 chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
WAIT WHAT?! WHAT
Fairykitten56 chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
*Calls for Sesshy* "SESSHIOMARU GET THE HECK OVERHERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE YOU LOSE HER FOREVER!" *Pouts*
Fairykitten56 chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
they seriously need to have an 'alone moment'
Fairykitten56 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
for some reason im picturing the brother that raped her to be the lightening guy that killed shippos father... Talk about getting weirded the fuck out. lol. I love it! Its so freggin intense and I feel like im standing there watching it happen (which im not sure if that good of bad...)