Reviews for Why We Fight
ArmyWife22079 chapter 48 . 9/10
Their meddling is probably going to get them erased from their friends memories...or they will be stuck till 1996 and then have children of their own in hogwarts lmao! So much has already changed that the world they go forward to is going to look alien to them.
MeraRavenclaw chapter 40 . 8/18
Shouldn't Alice be the same age as them?.
MeraRavenclaw chapter 38 . 8/18
Ohhhh fluff at the end
Lily Orya chapter 48 . 8/18
im afraid they will change draco's future.
Lily Orya chapter 22 . 8/18
oh, the end is sweet.
Lily Orya chapter 16 . 8/18
nice way to put the yule ball in it.
Lily Orya chapter 7 . 8/18
Snape smiling ..creepy, yeah I agree, I know the feeling aha.
Lily Orya chapter 3 . 8/18
nice idea to put those two with the parents. i'm looking forward to see their interactions.
fanfiction7hp chapter 48 . 8/10
I really like this. Please continue! !
Jesslynivanarey chapter 1 . 8/9
Hello, can I translate this story inti Indonesian? I hope I have your permission, thanks
Lola Rose chapter 2 . 8/8
How lovely!
DracosGirl919 chapter 47 . 8/8
Hi, sorry to bother you but I am a MASSIVE fan of this fanfic and this is the second time I have read it. I was just wondering if you where still meaning to update or if this was a dead story.

Thanks for your time,
Willow :P
P.S. I meant to put this on the next chapter, but the site would not let me.
I'm kinda late but I love the story. One tiny (and I mean REALLY tiny) thing that has been bugging me is that I thought Regulus was older than Sirius. I thought Sirius was the younger brother.
UPDATE THIS PLEASE IVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO MANY YEARS TO KNOW HOW THIS ENDS
Bro Eves chapter 48 . 7/14
This was good story, and I liked how you made everything (except for Hermione and Draco disappearing) fit in with story. I've always been a big supporter of the theory that Draco planted that piece of paper on Hermione. You're a good author, and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
2,645 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »