Reviews for Why We Fight
W.G.Slytherin81 chapter 46 . 1/1/2014
you should really continue. this is a great story.
Jocelyn Blair chapter 46 . 12/30/2013
Yay! You updated! Now you should update again :) Also, happy almost new year!
Guest chapter 46 . 12/29/2013
You are evil... Please write another chapter for tee sake of my sanity! I need to know why Lily said "I can't.", btw your work is amazing! I love how it's written and how much detail you put into it. It's bit too much and it's not too little, just perfect! I can't wait to read the rest!
Lcl chapter 46 . 12/13/2013
This is one of the best fics ive read, please dont stop writing. :)
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 46 . 12/13/2013
THIS IS AMZING! I'm...speechless. There isn't really much else to say that describes your writing and this story than...amazing. Please please please update soon. PLEASE! You can't just leave it on a cliffhanger like that. You CAN'T! Update soon!
memickey99 chapter 46 . 12/10/2013
Please continue! Quite a cliffhanger there. Do you need a beta by chance because I would love to help! Msg me if you do!
Guest chapter 46 . 12/7/2013
heyyyy when are u gonna updateee?
Guest chapter 46 . 12/5/2013
omg CLIFFHANGER! Ahhh! Sorry for my stupid rambly comment it's kinda late haha;;
but I'm so so happy I went back and caught up with this! I read the last few chapters and they were so cute! And now I can't imagine what's going through Lily's mind. Update soon!

And hahah I cant help but enjoy Lucius's comment way too much. Pffftt-he's only a teenager right now- ahhh I have to remember that. I thought of him as Draco's father for a few seconds when his name first came up. Ahh I love this story! :D
Fire Witch 55 chapter 46 . 12/4/2013
WTF?! You can't leave it right there. Please updated again when you have the free time.
Agarwaen Zentaros chapter 46 . 12/3/2013
That was unexpected. Didn't think that Lily would say no. But with her muggle heritage, she might want to wait for a few years after school. Anyway, I noticed that you started this back in 2004! It's a long journey and please don't leave us hanging! You have done an amazing job with this fanfiction :)
Laurenmk20 chapter 46 . 12/3/2013
Hmmm wonder why she said she can't. I dont think its the age thing. If it was, I see Lily as someone who says it's too soon, or she wantd to wait. Her parents maybe? She never did tell anyone about that.
Guest chapter 46 . 12/3/2013
PLEASE DONT STOP
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 46 . 12/2/2013
What a Witch(Narcissa and Lucius because lets face it he is much more feminine than his wife or soon to be wife)
Laurenmk20 chapter 23 . 12/2/2013
No, tobias is a muggle, not muggle-born
Sora chapter 46 . 12/2/2013