Reviews for Why We Fight
Guest chapter 46 . 7/31/2014
OH MY GOD YOU CANNOT LEAVE THIS STORY UNFINISHED AT SUCH A CLIFFHANGER THE ANGST AND DRAMA IS ABSOLUTELY KILLING ME OH MY GOD OH MY GOD YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO FINISH THIS STORY BC I ABSOLUTELY NEED TO KNOW HOW THIS ENDS OMG ASFSDFKAJSD;FLAKSDJF;L
livingthefictionallife chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
This is sooooo good! I love it
Guest chapter 43 . 7/6/2014
Please please please update.

You don't know how much I love this book and how much I have learn't about the marauders and bringing Hermione and Draco back in time is even better.

So please please finish the book and if you can please make a sequel.
AnnieBrodieSangster chapter 16 . 7/1/2014
That's a nice tale.

but no. not harmony. Never harmony. Well, it's your choice of course, they just seem like brother and sister to me. And no, Hermione, Sirius is right there!

Wow. This is written so well. I was a Dramione person, and now you've got me actually WANTING Hermione to leave Draco and go for Sirius! SIRIUS! What's wrong with me!?
AnnieBrodieSangster chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
Woah. Draco in Gryffindor and Hermione in Slytherin? What's gone wrong with the world?
AnnieBrodieSangster chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
I LOVE this story! Such a great start.
AnnieBrodieSangster chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
XD Wow. Great chapter, great plot, I'm sure the rest will be great! :D
Bentears chapter 46 . 6/26/2014
I am enchanted by your story. I truely hope you return to it soon. The beautifully crafted story and its characters deserve to have their tale told. You have a wonderful gift.
littletaty chapter 46 . 5/28/2014
OMG! I just finished this chapter and can't wait to read more! Please, update soon. Two ships that I love so much in the same fanfic, so bloody amazing! This is one of the most amazing fanfics that I've ever read.
78442 chapter 46 . 5/28/2014
UR AMAZAYNE PLZ UPDATE
drunkensailour208 chapter 46 . 5/19/2014
please could you finish this story? it was getting rather interesting :)
G chapter 46 . 5/10/2014
Wow! I have just read your story for the last three days and I am amazed ;) This is the best story I have come around for long and I couldn't stop reading it. It is not only well structured and easily to follow but also the complex plot and storline are wonderful! I am totally in love with your story and cannot wait for you to continue it. Please don't let me wait for to long. Otherwise I may have to consider blackmailing and suicide serious means.
MadameBadfaith chapter 46 . 5/9/2014
omg dude...please finish this story..please...or allow me to take it over ..anything
Genie15 chapter 46 . 5/9/2014
This is soooo amazing I've taken less than 24 hrs to read it. It's such an original idea PLEASE UPDATE I need to know what happens I can't take it poor James!
reskyyshinta chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Hy Zephyr. I'm from Indonesia. I'm really exited reading your FF . What a amazing FF and you're an amazing author ;)
2,554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »