Reviews for Why We Fight
Dramione Fan chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
You are amazing at writing. This is by far the greatest fanfiction I've ever read, and I have read a lot of fanfiction. I need to know what happens next, I cannot wait for the rest for the story!
HP Fan chapter 45 . 9/26/2013
BEST FANFICTION EVER! I love this story. Please please please please please continue writing!
Zeraco GarFelton chapter 45 . 9/25/2013
Ermagerd ayyayayayyayayayayayyyyyy luv ur story as usual please update asap!
Chuck Whitlock chapter 44 . 9/24/2013
This is so good, i really love James and Lily and knowing that they're going to die is killing me. And you've gotten me to start shipping Hermione and young Sirius, where am i going to find another fic with those two. Really good, keep it up
wschiffler chapter 44 . 9/24/2013
Love this story! I was so excited when I saw chapter 45 was up, but then I didn't get to read it. So I read the whole thing again :) Your writing is superb, this is one of my favorite fanfic stories. Not only do I love the Draco/Hermione & Marauders combo, I also love how you portray your characters. They have me rooting for them and I feel as though the way you have crafted your story leaves room for a happy ending. I have my fingers crossed that James & Lily live and that Peter doesn't end up a death eater! Can't wait for the next chapter :) Don't let blah reviewers get you down!
Guest chapter 44 . 9/24/2013
This is a very interesting story and I can't wait to read more, please update whenever you can
Sancia chapter 44 . 9/23/2013
I've checked about 20 times these last two weeks for an update :) I hope the update fairy reaches you soon! Great job btw! Truly enjoying this story ;)
crazychick-1027 chapter 44 . 9/21/2013
It's telling me there was a chapter 45?
Zephyr Seraphim chapter 44 . 9/20/2013
Everyone who wants to know what happened to chapter 45. I took it down. I really wanted to add a chapter for Hermione's birthday on September 19, and so I posted it. The first review was rather depressing and, feeling self-conscious, I took it down to rewrite it.
Solarillio chapter 44 . 9/20/2013
I'm sorry I'm signed up for the story and was so excited when it was updated. hybrid you take the chapter down?

Cheers,
Eastonia
The Duchess 510 chapter 44 . 9/20/2013
Your story is AMAZING but why I can't read chapter 45?
TheShiningStar chapter 44 . 9/20/2013
Awesome!
lizbolizard chapter 44 . 9/19/2013
Hum... I actually can't see Chapter 45. Explanation? Solution? Repost? I suppose I'll quietly re-read from the beginning in the darkest corner of my house while crying my eyes out. Godspeed, my friend!
BeautifulArmaita chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Haha Draco Malfoy the Amazing Bouncing Ferret
Seriously that's great. Never thought Hermione would be so devious, but I guess Malfoy brings that out in her.
Guest chapter 45 . 9/19/2013
feels a little blah...i wish you had at least finished the shopping spree...would have been a nice place to round out the chapter...
2,458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »