Reviews for Why We Fight
whoever chapter 19 . 7/26/2004
write MORE!
Sancia Chislaine chapter 20 . 7/26/2004
Omg this story is so good. I stayed at the computer for the last 2 hours reading. You're very talented and you have a very good writing skill. I hope you update soon and good luck with your new chapter.
Cybeleflame chapter 20 . 7/25/2004
interesting with the dark lord stuff. i hope you update again soon :)
PinkTribeChick chapter 20 . 7/25/2004
Nice chapter . . . interesting, seeing Snape become a Death Eater . . . keep up the great work, and more soon please! 8~D
Palindroame chapter 20 . 7/24/2004
Cool chapter. I can't wait to read more!
willow23 chapter 20 . 7/23/2004
YAY! That was a good chapter, i liked the reality of it, keep up the great work
Dark Veritas chapter 20 . 7/22/2004
wow this has been the most interesting story that i have read in a while...please continue!

can u email me when u updatE?

i would appreciate it...thank you
Dark Veritas chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
hahaha that was funny...well its interesting so far...good job
Anonymous chapter 20 . 7/22/2004
I really liked your story idea. It really pulls on my heart strings. lol. I absolutely love the idea of Hermione and Draco going back to the Marauder's time. You've done a great job so far and I hope you'll write more. D and if I might add...as quick as possible! hehe )
distantorigin chapter 20 . 7/22/2004
wha? where's the rest of it? this fic was so good, i didn't realize i've finished reading all 20 chapters! and i usually don't start reading a fic with more than 10 chapters. but there were no boring parts in this one, the flow was good, even if it was switching from diff. times. this is definitely going to my favorites. update soon!
Riddleness chapter 20 . 7/21/2004
Yay, you updated! :D

I love this chapter, just one minor thing. Shouldn't Bellatrix have the last name be just Black, because didn't she marry into the Lestrange name?

Anyways, over all very good chapter, can't wait for an udpate :)
halfcrazy chapter 20 . 7/21/2004
i've been wanting you to update for so long and now that you did it was really weak. not a lot happened. so snape became a deatheater bug update more interesting things. no just please update!
ParanoiaSerf chapter 20 . 7/21/2004
great story..can't wait for the next installment. you did a good job with all these reversals, griffyndor vs slytherin with draco and hermione and everything. so creepy they want hermione to be a death eater. very cool.
ParanoiaSerf chapter 17 . 7/21/2004
beatles..star wars...faust..great chapter!
ParanoiaSerf chapter 15 . 7/21/2004
cool insert on romeo and juliet :)
2,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 135 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 155 .. Last Next »