Reviews for Why We Fight
that-crazy-asian-girl chapter 12 . 5/29/2004
please update! im hooked onto your story! hooked...hooked...HOOKED! update!
Imeralt Evalon chapter 19 . 5/27/2004
Very interesting!
pensive puddles chapter 19 . 5/27/2004
F-I-N-A-L-L-Y! That chapter seemed to take an age to get up there...and I almost lost hope in you...*wipes sweat drop away* close call! Besides the shortness of the chapter, very cute. I'm looking forward to something with a little more humor and action and less explaining and such...just a hint..._~
Sammi chapter 19 . 5/26/2004
cool story, keep writing
mystripedskirt chapter 19 . 5/26/2004
How sneaky and devious of them. I'm not liking the wannabe Sirius/Hermione-ness. Ick. I want more D/Hr and Hermione climbing on Draco's bed is just FINE with me!
Nice chapter, dear.
BLAH chapter 19 . 5/26/2004
UPDATE!
Also, put Draco and Hermione together. *squees with glee* It's my favorite Ship! And your spelling isn't all that awful, you know. MORE SNOGS PLEASE!
ali-exis chapter 19 . 5/25/2004
wow, nice story. Well, i cant wait for you to posted next! It's an exciting twist and turn but it did get a lil confusing for me but i figured it out! Can't wait..
Saxifrage chapter 19 . 5/25/2004
you know what? i'll bite your bloody head off if you take a long time to write the next chapter! do you know how long i've been waiting for this one to come out? way too long! you better be writing day and night! or i'll... or i'll..i dont know what i'll do! but it wont be pretty! so sit ur butt down in that computer chair and start working!
love from your fan,
Saxifrage
Nami1 chapter 19 . 5/25/2004
Wow ye updated. ; 'Twas a fun chapter.
~'Nami
Kristie chapter 19 . 5/25/2004
So good! I really want the Mauraders (well, minue Peter) to find out the truth! Send Harry to help them! He can show some of his house's bravery and drink the potion to save the day! :D
Please add more chapters asap!

Thanks,
Kristie :D
SOBs 4 Sirius 223 chapter 19 . 5/25/2004
this is awesome. thanks. bye.
v son sayian chapter 19 . 5/24/2004
what are they giong to do to find out what hermione knows, will they find out that she's from the future, if they do what will they do?
Your Worshipfulness chapter 19 . 5/23/2004
For a second there, I thought she was going to say Professor Lockhart. You'd think she'd have been able to come up with a better lie than that. Then again, I might have been slightly flustered by my best friend's dad, and his dad's friends, all showing up as their teenage selves. Still, I'm surprised that she didn't just refuse to tell them.

~Your Worshipfulness
dramatic-dreamer chapter 19 . 5/23/2004
oh i so much like how you did that! how you made Andromeda Tonks be muggle studies teacher. oh i can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Lillianna Rose chapter 19 . 5/23/2004
no! you must continue! This is good! I love it! And hermione's a horrible liar, isn't she?
2,560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 135 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 155 .. Last Next »