Reviews for Why We Fight
Star-Angel23 chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
this is a very good story and funny too. i do have a question since snape and lupin are recieveing new memories wont the Malfoy recieve them too. it will be very funny to read about the reaction of both of them.
starwisher chapter 18 . 5/22/2004
it is wonderful i am really enjoying it!
Mjade-1 chapter 19 . 5/22/2004
That chapter was so short! Anyway I love the story and I was so happy when I checked back and found that you finally updated! Please update soon-well much sooner than last time!
~ Mjade ~
lark277 chapter 19 . 5/22/2004
I love this story ! I love a good time travel story , and this is definately one of the very few good ones out there ! I just wish you would use Lily a bit more in the story . Other than that this story is fantastic ! Can't wait to read the next chapter !
ifelthope chapter 19 . 5/21/2004
brilliance again! Peter can just #$!%~!$% ! Sigh. continue with your brilliance!
venus725 chapter 19 . 5/21/2004
o...I NEED TO KNOW MORE NOW!
yeah...getting a little desperate for GOOD hermione/draco stories...and yours is one of them...
ciao,
*Venus725*
gummybear chapter 19 . 5/21/2004
hermione better not mess up james chances! this is great keep it up!
Riddleness chapter 19 . 5/21/2004
yay you updated! :D:D:D
happiness...2 more weeks 'till june 4th...and you updated...:D
awesome chapter, keep up the good work (like updating regularly...)
~fv
ps in the email i meant my school not urs, sorry about that :)
carri chapter 19 . 5/21/2004
yay! you updated finally! its been months!
Fairy Lights chapter 19 . 5/21/2004
wow...this story is really really good! i cant wait for u to update and add more! please please please update as soon as possible!
Freddrick Hufalof chapter 19 . 5/21/2004
You are such a talented writer, please say that chapter 20 and 21 are coming soon. I love this story it's my favorite so far on Fan Fic. Myself, and the rest of your fans have had to wait almost 2 months for this chapter, don't make me wait long again...PLEASE
Sincerely,
Fredd
siriusforeva chapter 19 . 5/21/2004
I really liked this chapter! Very good!
cybeleflame chapter 19 . 5/21/2004
yay! finally an update. i wonder what they have in
store for hermione. i really liked her explanation btw.
it was funny.
Red Satin and Black Silk chapter 19 . 5/21/2004
great! why couldn't hermione make up a name like normal people do when they lie? oh, that right, hermione can't lie! great! how she going to to get her self out of this one without telling the truth? draco help her pwease, or you all are going to die!
FromHereToThere chapter 19 . 5/21/2004
I do like you plotline, story and all, but your chapters are way too short, there isn't anything to keep us going in them! You should definitly make them longer. Other than that, it's fine, really.
2,554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 136 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 156 .. Last Next »