Reviews for Why We Fight
waterlily chapter 20 . 8/3/2004
sorry, i couldn't help but plunk a review on your doorstep.

lovely story! keep up the magnificent work!

drop dead flamers of this story!
v son sayian chapter 20 . 7/31/2004
interesting, hermione a possible candidate to become a death eater.

what other things will happen in the past, will a move be made to make her join the death eaters, what will happen with the mauraders, are the people in tht future reading the diaries?/
LameyDovey chapter 20 . 7/31/2004
I liked reading your story! Very interesting contents and fabulous plot!

Smile,

fionger

P.S: UPDATE SOON!
Shauna chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
come on woman your writers block can't be that bad! you can make James come up with a plan for Sirius to seduce Hermoine or at least get close enough for him to tell as much as they want to know. Maybe Remus could mix a stupid truthfulness

potion so they can find out, or both! James' plan could fail, then Lupin could make the thing! there are so many possibilities. oh yeah, if some one updates their story does it show up on your page or does it stay the way you saved it?
jade-snake chapter 20 . 7/27/2004
this is such a good story, i hope you can update sometime soon!

~*::jade-snake::*~
Saiyachick chapter 20 . 7/27/2004
Bloody hell this is brilliant! I must say you have quite a knack for writing, for your talent exceeds you. Update soon, for this is too good not to read.
whoever chapter 19 . 7/26/2004
write MORE!
Sancia Chislaine chapter 20 . 7/26/2004
Omg this story is so good. I stayed at the computer for the last 2 hours reading. You're very talented and you have a very good writing skill. I hope you update soon and good luck with your new chapter.
Cybeleflame chapter 20 . 7/25/2004
interesting with the dark lord stuff. i hope you update again soon :)
PinkTribeChick chapter 20 . 7/25/2004
Nice chapter . . . interesting, seeing Snape become a Death Eater . . . keep up the great work, and more soon please! 8~D
Palindroame chapter 20 . 7/24/2004
Cool chapter. I can't wait to read more!
willow23 chapter 20 . 7/23/2004
YAY! That was a good chapter, i liked the reality of it, keep up the great work
Dark Veritas chapter 20 . 7/22/2004
wow this has been the most interesting story that i have read in a while...please continue!

can u email me when u updatE?

i would appreciate it...thank you
Dark Veritas chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
hahaha that was funny...well its interesting so far...good job
Anonymous chapter 20 . 7/22/2004
I really liked your story idea. It really pulls on my heart strings. lol. I absolutely love the idea of Hermione and Draco going back to the Marauder's time. You've done a great job so far and I hope you'll write more. D and if I might add...as quick as possible! hehe )
2,646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 136 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 156 .. Last Next »