Reviews for Why We Fight
12334567 chapter 15 . 3/22/2004
LMAO draco's mum hitting on draco? LMAO update!
Lillian-is-fickle chapter 15 . 3/22/2004
oh god that ending is hilarious! Poor Draco. xD
Dracowar chapter 15 . 3/22/2004
LOL!HAHAHAHAHAH
Panther Eyes chapter 14 . 3/20/2004
continue, i want 2 know what happen at the dance.
halfcrazy chapter 14 . 3/18/2004
i love your story. thats all just keep up the good work and please don't drop it! please end it when the time comes!
zulu4prez chapter 14 . 3/18/2004
PLZ Update! PLZ Update! PLZ Update! PLZ Update! PLZ Update! PLZ Update! PLZ Update! PLZ Update!
This is such a great story! i can't wait to see what happens!
PinkTribeChick chapter 14 . 3/18/2004
Nice chapter! Sirus' jones for Hermione is cracking me up!
Keep up the great work, and more soon please! 8D
Arbiter chapter 14 . 3/17/2004
Wow! This story is very good! I just started reading it last night and I'm all hooked! Hooked and Sinker, i guess! aside from some little grammars and errors, this story is very interesting! Update soon!
CrystallineLily chapter 14 . 3/16/2004
well, I just decided that since I've been reading this fic for quite a long time, I should review once in a while, no? lol. Just had to say that I loved how you discovered a way for Hermione to communicate with Harry and Ron. That was quite smart...
C Lily
KS chapter 14 . 3/16/2004
I just thought I'd drop a little note to say how wonderful this is. Quite a lovely twist on the time-turner 'genre', since most focus on pairing Hermione with either Remus or Severus. Throwing both Hermione and Draco into a situation out of their depth is a highly amusing and, more importantly, plausible way of shuffling them together.
I did manage to sneak a glance at the pre-rewrite story on your site, and while it had its moments this version certainly has a more enticing air to it. I can't wait for them to return to normal time so I can hear Bill Weasley's memory of that kiss in the corrdidor..._
MsLessa chapter 14 . 3/15/2004
Cool chapter. Your just doing a wonderful job with this story. *gah* I sound like a cheerleader don't I?
BubblegumBanditt chapter 14 . 3/13/2004
Woah I can't believe she is in slytherin! How did she get to be in there? Lol can ou plz email me when the next chapter is up? You have a great talent so you just keep on writing.
SOBs 4 Sirius 223 chapter 14 . 3/13/2004
this is good. please update asap. thanks. bye.
Peter'sGirl chapter 14 . 3/13/2004
wow i read both chapter 13 and 14 there really good and funny post again soon
dancing-by-moonlight chapter 14 . 3/13/2004
yeah another chapter! this is so good, and i am just dying to see how the draco/hermione/sirius relationship comes out!
2,386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 137 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 157 .. Last Next »