Reviews for Why We Fight
MoonWinged-Faerie chapter 20 . 7/18/2004
o complications on top of complications. This is just an awesome story and I'm looking forward to your next chapters. Please update soon!
BrilliantSparks chapter 20 . 7/18/2004
Wonderful job as usuial! i love this chapie. it get suspicous~snape a death eater ok im behind you all the way keep going. Lauren
burgundyred chapter 20 . 7/18/2004
I actually had to go back and read some so I'd remember the plot; I'd completely forgotten it, but I knew I'd love the story cuz it was on my faves list.

And love it I did.

Anyway, this chapter: ok, things just took a way more serious turn! I wonder what will happen next. It's all very interesting and I'm really looking forward to more. My only complaint is that I'd love for you to make the chapters a wee bit longer since you don't update that often... unless this was an exceptionally late chapter. Well, I liked it, and I hope you update soon, provided Real Life allows.

*burgundyred
Nikka Malfoy chapter 20 . 7/18/2004
Fantab. REALLY great, kinda weird though. Well, its really good, but why is sevvy going to be a death eater! NO! sevvy must be good! LoL. sev seems really annoying and mean and stuff, but he's not really that mean! youd better fix it! argh!
Aygul chapter 20 . 7/18/2004
I love this story! It's great that you can keep everyone in character.
SOBs 4 Sirius 223 chapter 20 . 7/18/2004
cool. i like it, but no draco! please update asap. thanks. bye.
Slips DeGrins chapter 20 . 7/18/2004
I love this story, I am so happy you updated... please don't keep us waiting so long for the next chapter!
venus725 chapter 20 . 7/18/2004
well, good chapter...o, voldie wants hermione! i cant wait for more!

ciao,

*Venus725*
Saxifrage chapter 20 . 7/18/2004
WOO! i love you! *hugs*

Thank you so much for updating! your story is awsome and i understand about your writer's block and it makes me sad that you have one. that means no more reading for me... BUT, if i ever find out you are doing this to torture people to the point of insanity... *leaves threat hanging* lol just kidding!

anyways, you're story is one of the best and that last cliffie is making me go mad! write soon!

love ya lots,

Saxifrage

ps: if you update soon i'll give you a... um... a LOOFA! (i love loofas...)
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY LOVE UR STORY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE REAL SOON! i'll be waitin anxiously!
onedamnloyalfan chapter 7 . 7/17/2004
omg, this is the first time i've ever read anything like this! its awesome! great idea and writing style!
Bea chapter 20 . 7/17/2004
Yay it's back! I red this entire story in one sitting and I check back every other day to see if it's been updated. I hope you get over that writer's block b/c I so want another chapter soon!
Rose Quartz Queen chapter 20 . 7/17/2004
This is a great story! You have kept the characters in character unlike most stories. I truly hope you continue writing this story!
ifelthope chapter 20 . 7/17/2004
Ah...Snapey has gone to the darkside. Alas Voldy seems very giddy, perhaps its him getting a new member or 'knight of the dark table'. Very nice journal entry.
Scorchy-11 chapter 20 . 7/17/2004
Bravo! Great chapter. Write more.
2,632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 137 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 157 .. Last Next »