Reviews for Why We Fight
distantorigin chapter 20 . 7/22/2004
wha? where's the rest of it? this fic was so good, i didn't realize i've finished reading all 20 chapters! and i usually don't start reading a fic with more than 10 chapters. but there were no boring parts in this one, the flow was good, even if it was switching from diff. times. this is definitely going to my favorites. update soon!
Riddleness chapter 20 . 7/21/2004
Yay, you updated! :D

I love this chapter, just one minor thing. Shouldn't Bellatrix have the last name be just Black, because didn't she marry into the Lestrange name?

Anyways, over all very good chapter, can't wait for an udpate :)
halfcrazy chapter 20 . 7/21/2004
i've been wanting you to update for so long and now that you did it was really weak. not a lot happened. so snape became a deatheater bug update more interesting things. no just please update!
ParanoiaSerf chapter 20 . 7/21/2004
great story..can't wait for the next installment. you did a good job with all these reversals, griffyndor vs slytherin with draco and hermione and everything. so creepy they want hermione to be a death eater. very cool.
ParanoiaSerf chapter 17 . 7/21/2004
beatles..star wars...faust..great chapter!
ParanoiaSerf chapter 15 . 7/21/2004
cool insert on romeo and juliet :)
ParanoiaSerf chapter 4 . 7/21/2004
great plot. great conflict. i'm liking it so far. :)
lillyrose1 chapter 20 . 7/20/2004
I love your story! Please Update soon! YOU ROCK! I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Tom Feltons Chica chapter 20 . 7/19/2004
I absolutley love this story. I never really liked reading Lily/James stories but i love this one.
Veronica chapter 15 . 7/19/2004
poor, poor, draco. at least he's indreadibly hot. *sigh*
Dreaming One chapter 20 . 7/19/2004
This is an awesome fic! Very well-written, and even though I've encountered the plot before, you're doing such a good job with it that I really don't care. I loved it when you mentioned 'Black Velvet' a couple of chapters ago, btw.

I don't really have any criticisms for you...I'd watch it and make sure the story doesn't drag, because it is very lengthy, but it hasn't gotten boring yet so it probably won't in the near future. lol. Just give us a bit more Draco, and I'll be fine.

Update Soon!

~May
imogenhm chapter 20 . 7/19/2004
great chapter! i really liked it and i can't wait to see what happens next! please update again soon.
Soapz chapter 20 . 7/19/2004
i luv luv luv ur story!muz hurry & update!plz lah
dramaqueen72 chapter 20 . 7/18/2004
hey great story...update soon cant wait to read more
MoonWinged-Faerie chapter 20 . 7/18/2004
o complications on top of complications. This is just an awesome story and I'm looking forward to your next chapters. Please update soon!
2,646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 137 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 157 .. Last Next »