Reviews for Why We Fight
NitenGale chapter 19 . 5/21/2004
OHH! Suspense, I LOVE it!
Jowy chapter 19 . 5/21/2004
I really think you are underusing Draco and Lily. Maybe in the next couple of chapters you can develop there characters a little bit more instead of Hermione, James, and Sirius.
stargazer starluver chapter 19 . 5/21/2004
im sorry i only got to read this now... but i like the plot and the twists! i love sev's character! can you put some romance between sev and hermione... draco's great too!
Bea chapter 19 . 5/20/2004
Just wanted to let you know that I just found this and read it and I totally love it. I don't suppose there's a way to save all of them? That would be REALLY nice, wouldn't it :)
SugarArts chapter 19 . 5/20/2004
hey there
i like this chapter, and the same goes to the other chapters:)why didn't you continue? and you didn't update for a long while... why is that? When will you update the next chapter? ... i know i ask to many questions... my nature, i guess. update soon... very,very soon...
m.s.
s.s.harry chapter 19 . 5/20/2004
uh oh, spaghettio's
ccbchunks chapter 19 . 5/20/2004
OH MY GOD! you UPDATED! YAAY! ur on my fav's list, etc, but i am SO happy! i thought you'd never come back! (sniff sniff) i love your characters!
awran chapter 19 . 5/20/2004
UPDATE " pls?
Slips DeGrins chapter 19 . 5/20/2004
i love your story, i only wish you updated more often! its my favorite! update asap please!
jen5236 chapter 19 . 5/20/2004
Great story! It's an interesting plot twist and I can't wait to see what comes of it. I liked that Draco didn't rush to her help, taking the romance slow is much more believable. Anyway, I can't wait for the next update!
Sanna chapter 19 . 5/20/2004
Wonderful! I thought you had forgotten about this story! I like the twists you've put into it using the OotP spoilers :) Great job! Now, whens the next update? :D As well as for the other story as well?
haystack8190 chapter 19 . 5/20/2004
wow i know i haven't reviewed in a long time but wow that was amazing. Love the plot twist, i was totally not expecting that. ooh i just can't wait to see what happends. Update ASAP!
hugs
haystack
Swurplekitty chapter 19 . 5/20/2004
Tonks is younger then Sirius...
Not sure if I've reviewed this in the past? I might of. if not, I like it and you should keep it up definetly.
doesn't live here anymore chapter 19 . 5/20/2004
I was just thinking about this one the other day-I'm so glad to see another chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next. It definitely sounds like it's getting good!
eclipsedbrunette chapter 18 . 5/14/2004
update update update update I LOVE THIS STORY!
2,554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 137 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 157 .. Last Next »