Reviews for Why We Fight
ccbchunks chapter 18 . 5/4/2004
YES finally a GOOD her/dra story! uPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Ladija chapter 18 . 5/4/2004
Oh god. I never thought anyone could write this good. I mean... your story is really great. I can't wait until the next chapter. Keep ur the good work...
I'm really amazed..
Koria chapter 18 . 5/2/2004
don't leave me in suspense! this story is way too good to be abandoned. DH is my favorite ship and you've written the first 18 chapters of a masterpiece. Please update
Dude chapter 18 . 4/30/2004
This story is great! My friends and I love it! you should write more quickly!
pencil gal chapter 18 . 4/29/2004
please dont just leave us hanging there. update soon? please? pretty please? with a cherry on top?
Riddleness chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
omg this is the PERFECT story lol
has draco/hermione...is very funny (lol now poor draco's scarred for life) i would read more but i gotta go right now, will read & review more tonight :)
mEew chapter 18 . 4/26/2004
hey... loved ur story.. update soon!
darkwolf90 chapter 18 . 4/23/2004
*gasp* OMG i absolutly love it. i'm going to tell ll my friends 'bout it too. Draco/Hermione is my favorite ship. I expecally like it when Draco is being challenged over mione. update soon
Ur idiotic reviewer
~darkwolf90
Saxifrage chapter 12 . 4/21/2004
Please hurry up and finish the next chapter! i want to read it like about NOW!
-saxifrage
ps. good story! funny! keep going and don't get discouraged by people's rude suggestions, instead learn. my grandfather told me, "Act, don't react."
Mandee chapter 18 . 4/21/2004
rock on! i love this story and keep it coming! i think its a fairly original concept and just... great, well written. yay for you! P yeah, i know i'm a nerd...
frankiesaysrelapse chapter 18 . 4/20/2004
this is a really good fic. i started reading it today and it's great. update soon :)
Arbiter chapter 18 . 4/19/2004
gah! i haven't read your story for like such a long time! I love it! Update soon! Sorry if i haven't reviewed!
CherryBlossom49 chapter 18 . 4/17/2004
This is one good chap. Where's the next chapter?
caroline chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
update already! It's april 16th!
lilly chapter 18 . 4/15/2004
update! update! oh plz update! dying to know what will happen!
2,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 143 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 163 .. Last Next »