Reviews for Why We Fight
SOBs 4 Sirius 223 chapter 14 . 3/13/2004
this is good. please update asap. thanks. bye.
Peter'sGirl chapter 14 . 3/13/2004
wow i read both chapter 13 and 14 there really good and funny post again soon
dancing-by-moonlight chapter 14 . 3/13/2004
yeah another chapter! this is so good, and i am just dying to see how the draco/hermione/sirius relationship comes out!
Shivohnsongbreeze chapter 14 . 3/13/2004
OH I love this story...it's so much fun...haha I love Severus...even though the main leads are Hermione and Draco...it's developing nicely in my opinion...please please update soon!
Shivohn
pensive puddles chapter 14 . 3/13/2004
Yeah! Another chapter! Hurry with the next one, please?
And I like the whole journal entery thing...never would have thought of it myself.
However, if you go back to the present time, could it be a couple paragraphs and then switches back to the past? I'm so hooked with Sirius and everything...I have something in mind that I really wish would happen...*sighs at thoughts*
australian gurl chapter 14 . 3/13/2004
wow! this story is really good! I luv it so much cant wait till the next chapter cums up!
Fire Lady Aya chapter 14 . 3/12/2004
Awsome fic! I love how you shift between both time frames. Keep up the great work and I can't wait for more.
they-call-me-Helga chapter 14 . 3/12/2004
This is truely a fantastic story! You must update soon! PLEASE!
Dreary Days chapter 14 . 3/12/2004
kewl! awesome! update! soon!
PinkTribeChick chapter 13 . 3/12/2004
Nice chapter! Very funny - Snape being so disturbed about it all! Keep up the great work, and more soon please! 8D
LoofaLover chapter 14 . 3/12/2004
KEEP WRITING! _ u are a really good writer and should one day become professional. ur story is origanal but can i make a story suggestion...? make hermione fall for sirius and have them go to the halloween dance together and build a relationship! it will make things dramit (at least i think so)! and then malofoy could get jeolous! _ it would be pretty funny if malfoy got jeolous over hermione! hehe
love,
a fellow harry potter lover (and a loofa lover!)
winter-willow chapter 14 . 3/12/2004
i love this story. so few people actually consider the ramifications of what happens to the people in the present while you are changing the past. i can't wait for you to update!
LittleWhiskeyGirl chapter 14 . 3/12/2004
terrific story abfab:-D, update asap
jujubean chapter 14 . 3/12/2004
WHAT a Great story!-what an interesting twist! I LOVE THIS STORY! you have to update soon! keep up the good work _
mystripedskirt chapter 14 . 3/12/2004
Ah, a duplication charm. No wonder our Hermione's a Slytherin. How ... CUNNING.
2,464 | « Prev Page 1 .. 143 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 163 .. Last Next »