Reviews for Why We Fight
doesn't live here anymore chapter 18 . 3/28/2004
Aw, a cliffhanger, and just when we get a little alone time too. They definitely have horrible timing!
imogenhm chapter 18 . 3/28/2004
hey... cool chapter... not much happened but it was still interesting.. thats hard to do. Congradulations! Anywayz, update soon!
denied chapter 18 . 3/28/2004
Does Sirius want "answers" because of the ass-kicking he received in the Dueling club (or whatever it's called)? Or did they spot the two time-traveler's names on the Marauders Map?
Hmm...well, I hope you update soon and I love this story, BTW...just thought I'd let you know. :)
SkAtIeGurl27 chapter 17 . 3/27/2004
I love ur story.
Its 1 of my favorites!
Slips DeGrins chapter 17 . 3/27/2004
I love this story, and i am soo happy you updated! im pretty sure that malfoy and hermione are eventually get together, but i love how you are putting that off, and how you brought sirius back into the story, he is my favorite character and was so upset by the end of the 5th book! thanks for bringing him back! hehe, cant wait for you to update again!
Rylee Riddle chapter 17 . 3/27/2004
Well I must say this is an interesting thought... but where was draco during the whole thing anyway?
natyslacks chapter 17 . 3/27/2004
hehehehehehe, i suppose it could be confusing, well done this was a great chappie hehe loved it, keep up the great work and please update soon.
luv nats
TRASH.novel chapter 17 . 3/27/2004
great so far. hermione is apparently better than alot of people in dueling. lol. so no romance on sirius' part huh? well it wuld be awkward for hermione but he is handsome and he is a flirt. well ill leave you to it. update soon.
DKnight chapter 17 . 3/27/2004
wow a pokemon match broke out in the middle of your chapter, very exciteing. Looks like Mistys Seal beat team rockets Arbock.
I really hope you get to tell us whats been happening to Draco soon, its been what 3 chapters without him.
crystal369 chapter 17 . 3/27/2004
thank you thank you thank you!this was really great.
hermione is stupid, her tongue slips alot doesnt it? i hope she doesnt change anything in the future by that
FromHereToThere chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
For the 18th chappie, MAKE JAMES SING SOMETHING! Or maybe not, wait a sec... Maybe All My Loving? And I Love Her? Those are sweet.
Got To Get You Into My Life is a bit too fast, I believe, but the lyrics are good enough for the situation. Here, There and Everywhere sounds good too.
I'd go for Something if I were you. It is the love song of the century after all! *loves George Harrison*
FromHereToThere chapter 17 . 3/27/2004
Nice long chappie! Go you! Though not enough Draco/Hermione-ness! Needs more of that next chappie...!
pensive puddles chapter 17 . 3/27/2004
Hey there! Those two chapter were cute. I don't know what else to say except get some Draco into the picture! Maybe a little duel between Sirius and Draco...*smirks*
Toodles!
Pensive Puddles
venus725 chapter 17 . 3/26/2004
nice i liked this chapter...but i gtg i promise to review better next time!
ciao!
*Venus725*
doesn't live here anymore chapter 17 . 3/26/2004
When Hermione puts her foot in her mouth she really does it well!
2,557 | « Prev Page 1 .. 143 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 163 .. Last Next »