Reviews for Why We Fight
Kreacher shouldn't have the locket, yet. This is the past.
moonyprongspadfoot chapter 47 . 6/9
I thought of try out a Draco and Hermione fanfic and I'm glad I did. The plot's captivated me from the start. This story was beautifully done! I know that you haven't updated since 2014, but please continue the story! After that last chapter, I really wanted to read more. Please continue and finish the story!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 47 . 5/26
Very beautiful story
Please update as soon as possible
draco.hermionr3 chapter 47 . 5/11
CHAPTER 1

First day of 3 year school for young wisards
as Dombeldor was giving his year spech somthing with the golden trio was hepening nobody new
Draco.Hermionr3 chapter 47 . 5/11
This is my first story hope you like'd
ranchan chapter 47 . 5/3
Ohh God! why you don't continue this story?
it's such a good thing fict dramione about time traveling huhuhu
please continue this story ...
Why do this to me?! Please don't leave this half finished it has such potential. The time travel ideas is genius. Please, please, please continue
FUCK YOU! You are a fantastic writer with a fantastic story, why the bloody hell did you but finish it?!
You're very artwork is beautiful, although it may be lacking in some areas, you have done much potential don't let it go to waste. Finish this book, then invest on becoming an even better writer. You will go far and do SO well in life. I am so proud if you for being one of the people who proves others wrong about Fanfictions. You have give me an enjoyment I'm actually not used to. Thank you so much for that. It means the world to me.
Torisf chapter 47 . 4/17
I really hope you continue with this! I actually love it so so much! This is the first fanfic I've ever read and I'm madly in love with it! Please please continue it, I need to know the ending!
quadjot chapter 47 . 4/9
Oh time travel, you amazing device youI've really enjoyed this story and hope you continue it (i notice is been a couple years since it was last updated). I'm curious to see which events will be fate and which destinywhat will they be able to change? Will they return to a changed future or fade away and never know what happened because they changed the future? I love seeing Snape and Lupin in the future, it's a pretty great way to showcase some changes and it's interesting and fun. I also liked that Draco and Hermione were sorted into different housesnot just did the humor but to show how people change with their experiences. Anyway, thank you!
etiisanerd chapter 47 . 4/9
Plz continue the story
Wa Diggory chapter 1 . 4/6
Hello Zephyr Seraphim,
I've read this fic from Ciel Pockyhive's section. It is not myself for being so so so curious much about fic. Usually I search from the most fave then I choose why we fight (Version Indonesia of course, bad english understanding make me unmood to enjoy dramione) but but you know what?

Why we fight prove it, they make me want to read again. Oh you can see, I love the story but seems Ciel Pockyhive only finish 8 chapter to publish and I CAN NOT WAIT A BIT LONGER to know the rest. So I looking for the original, yes dear, your story make me cross my disability of language, make me want to translate it while I am reading and I still enjoy it.

I am on chapter 10 now, and and forgive me if I can not stop my happiness. I translate it in my PC directly just to make me more enjoy your story.

But maybe, maybe if there is possible and have a permission for both of you ( you and Ciel Pockyhive), especially you as the author, I really want to share my happiness in mine.

Why we fight will be my first fic's translate I've make, my first fic in ffnet of course.

I will be very honour to do this project, if Ciel Pockyhive agreed to considering she/he is the first translator for you.

I will tell Ciel Pockyhive, too. By now, I cannot make direct message because of my first signup need 24hour to send PM.

but I cant wait for that long!
I love why we fight, please send me a gift of your permission

Love
wawa
Newbie
Oh my goodness, pleass continue/update! This is one of my favorite dramione fics and I always come back to reread this and my heart breaks a bit whenever I come to the last chapter not knowing what's going to happen next. I just love everything about this story.
sunny992 chapter 47 . 3/15
ohhhhhhh pleaseeee write the next chapters ASAP!
2,567 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »