Reviews for Why We Fight
Hotmamantx chapter 47 . 12/3/2015
Dramione in time fic . So loving it . No harry and Ronald for drama
TtylerMaria chapter 47 . 11/7/2015
I love this story so dearly! If at all theres a posibility for more I eagerly hope and await
Lna Anwar chapter 13 . 10/23/2015
oh god I officially love this.
Lna Anwar chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
"but my father also hit on me earlier" I'm dead
Linnadra chapter 47 . 10/16/2015
This story is am-ah-zing and I need more, a new chapter, anything. Seriously, this is just so good and engaging
SSB chapter 47 . 10/11/2015
PLEASE UPDATE AND BTW
ITS A ODD QUES, BUT who do you guys like more QUEEN ELSA
or HERMIONE GRANGER?
lizziecats chapter 47 . 9/22/2015
I love this story, I hope that you will update soon!
I love the relationship between Hermione and Draco they are such a cute couple. I really hope that you will have them change the future and save James, Lily, and everyone else that was killed because of Voldemort. I mean one way you could change things is if they could prevent Peter from going evil then he wouldn't sell the potters location out to Voldemort thus protecting James and Lily from being killed.

Another option which in more of a sad ending would be to have Hermione and Draco visit James and Lily on the night that Voldemort is said to have killed them, then have them give James and Lily the potion called the draught of the living dead. Doing this then Draco and Hermione could hide James and Lily under James invisibly cloak and thus confront Voldemort themselves. It would be like having Draco and Hermione make the ultimate sacrifice by dying to protect Harry in place of there friends James and Lily.

That way Harry can still be the boy who lived, Harry's parents can live, Sirius wouldn't have to go to Askaban, Remus wouldn't be left all alone with no one and the time line wouldn't be completely off base since Harry would still have to battle Voldemort in the end. Not to mention I can only imagine the horrified and heart broken expressions and emotional turmoil the Marauders and Lily would feel knowing that there friends from the future willingly gave there lives to give them a better future.

Lastly to make a sad ending less bitter you could have the older Lily, James, Sirius, and Remus meet the younger Draco and Hermione and then have them get there memories of the time they spent in the past back and reunite with their now older friends and thus go from there as they help Harry defeat Voldemort once and for all.

Anyway like I said in the beginning I love this story and I really am looking forward to the next update lol I want you to know that I appreciate all the hard work, time and dedication you have put into creating and developing this story. I know how hard it is to write something like this and I know that it takes time and patience to create each new chapter. I just want you to know that I really appreciate all that you've done to make this story as incredible and enjoyable as it has been for me so far lol
THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON, THIS STORY IS SIMPLY TO AMAZING TO BE LEFT UNFINISHED, I SIMPLY MUST KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT AND SO ON UNTIL THE VERY LAST CHAPTER!
I WOULD TRULY BE UPSET IF THIS STORY WAS LEFT UNFINISHED WHEN I AM SO COMPLETELY ADDICTED TO IT AND REALLY WISH TO READ MORE LOL

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE CAUSE I WOULD BE SO DISAPPOINTED IF THIS STORY WERE NOT TO CONTINUE TILL THE END! :(
Robyn Brytewood chapter 47 . 9/19/2015
Great story and with how it's been going with the whole fate and one of the mauraders betraying I could easily see with how the story is going for Sirius to be the one to betray everyone rather than Peter which would be a very original twist.
Aureum chapter 47 . 9/6/2015
AAAAHHH WRITE MORE :D
SSB chapter 47 . 7/17/2015
update please.
Druella Wood chapter 47 . 7/12/2015
This fanfic has been running very long and interesting, don't you intend to continue with the next chapter? I've read 47 chapters in marathon, an now I'm very curious about the sequel...
KaylahPeta chapter 47 . 7/8/2015
COME BAAACK! i love this story! xx
schatzran chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
just read till chapter 5 and so much interested, hope dramione be together at the end
2,554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »