Reviews for Why We Fight
Guest chapter 47 . 11/4/2014
ohmygod please update!
StarDustTeen chapter 47 . 10/31/2014
AAAAAOOOOOOOWWWWWWW THAT WAS INCREDIBLE! Awesome. Job. Please hurry up and update, I need to see how this turns out! :)!
StrawberryWine27 chapter 47 . 10/30/2014
This is one of the best stories i've had the pleasure of reading here. Thanks for sharing your gift! I'm looking forward to seeing new chapters.
Guest chapter 47 . 10/12/2014
Hey you.
I just want to say, that I love your story.
Keep on writing, it's beautiful.
Best wishes from Germany.
Guest chapter 47 . 10/7/2014
This is the perfect story, when will you update next?!
GanjiaQueen91 chapter 47 . 10/6/2014
OMG THIS STORY IS SO FREAKING GOOD! I slick wanna ship Hermione and Sirius like just who knew that could be a sick and twisted possibility! However I am going to need you to finish this for my heart, soul and feels. Because seriously this has to end with Harry getting his parents back or at least with them saving Sirius!
Romione-Malfoy chapter 47 . 10/5/2014
I am absolutely loving this story! Some thing that I would like to focus on is Fate vs Destiny. Is it really Fate for Peter to betray his friends? Could Draco and Hermione's involvement change that, as well as Harry's entire future?
Could the fake Galleons help signal everyone when the Potter house is being attacked? I don't know they're just some questions I had floating around in my head. CANNOT WAIT for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 47 . 9/27/2014
Omggggg I reread this for like the fifth time and its just perfect
Updattteeeeeee XD
Bentears chapter 47 . 9/19/2014
GO Hermione and Draco!
Aqua Diamond 55 chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Yes she would have but it was not meant to be.
Aqua Diamond 55 chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
Yes it will be a disaster.
Aqua Diamond 55 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
love it
Penny Waltzy chapter 47 . 9/11/2014
I just found this story and started reading a few days ago. I finished it today. You dont know how disappointed I was when I saw the publish date was like 2004.. but then I saw the update date, Sept this year, and I was like YES! THERE IS HOPE! Haha so yeah, point is, I love your story. Update soon!
potterhead27 chapter 47 . 9/7/2014
realy goood!
Guest chapter 47 . 9/7/2014
So happy to have received the update! Thank you!
2,469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »