Reviews for Why We Fight
PinkSlytherin chapter 48 . 1/29
Loved it!
frekles chapter 44 . 1/29
wow-how you ever thought of all of these twists and turns from cannon-your creativity is boundless!
frekles chapter 43 . 1/29
the depth of your characters and their storyline is amazing!
frekles chapter 42 . 1/29
awwwwww so this is love...I love it!
frekles chapter 41 . 1/29
really love the Peter finding a girlfriend (with Draco's help I am sure!) Love your story!
frekles chapter 40 . 1/29
just started reading your story a few days ago and wanted to let you know it is amazing! I apologize for not reviewing on each chapter-am always so excited to keep reading!But I will try now-the depth and detail that you have included are what makes this a true story...know that how ever long this gets-it is truly appreciated and I am sure,by many!
SilverRiv chapter 48 . 1/29
Waaaaahhhh a new chapter! Finally!

I had to read the whole thing in one sitting right now because I'd forgotten the details, and indeed, there were quite a few details I'd forgotten. Well, but now I'm caught up.

The changes from canon do disturb me a bit (mostly did during Regulus' accounting of how he ended up in the past as Flaherty, the cave part...) but I tried to look past that, and, well, here I am now.

I really like the way they are just "finding" the horcruxes, easily making them look smarter than Dumbledore with all his years of searching for clues and whatnot xD Nah, I think Dumbledore already knows everything by then, since Regulus informed him of the locket and all that. Still, though, with so little to go by, they are indeed getting on fast. I have my doubts as to what's going to happen as soon as they manage to destroy the book or the locket, it could totally throw off some things in the future, but, if in the end the main goal is to destroy Voldy before the canon stuff happens, EVERYTHING will change anyway, so... yeah. I'm very interested in how you're going to be dealing with that.

With that said, I'll be expecting a new chapter someday soon, and can't wait to read it
TheTinyestOne chapter 48 . 1/28
I love the update! Thank you so much! I really enjoyed this
ClarissaAisling chapter 48 . 1/28
FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY OMG I LOVE YOUR STORY...I've been waiting forever for an update haha
annnemaaageth chapter 48 . 1/28
Hi Zephyr Seraphim, welcome back *hearts*
RanaKim9382 chapter 48 . 1/28
Interesting... So dracomione would destroy the horcruxes before riddle making terror? Wow... I just thought like mione: how bout the future? How much it'd change if they change the past? Hmmm...
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 48 . 1/28
Glad you updated! Keep it up!
Damn. This is the most surprised I've been in a while. I liked it though xx
RanaKim9382 chapter 37 . 1/3
Wow... So, flaherty is old regulus? Am i right?
Guest chapter 47 . 12/28/2016
This is amazing! This was a my absolute favorite fan fiction ever. You really made the whole Draco/Hermionie paring work. I hop you wrote more, Anndnit takes a real dedicated author to write for a decade.
2,629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »