Reviews for What Ifs
Xiilnek chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Again, love this story, and the feelings stirred up by it. It made me think of when Wesley got his memories back, and wonder if he realized what Angel was really thinking about. :)
angelsdarla chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Beautiful story. I think the Conner Arc in general is a very tragic part of the show. You did a wonderful job, showing Angel's hidden rage at the man who took his son. I hope you write more fics like this. You do great work.
MQuinn chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Imzadi what exactly is your problem? This is the second time you reviewed this author and the second time youve had nothing worth saying. Lindsey isnt even remotely part of this story so get over it.
This is an excellent little story of what might have been or could still be. I hope you will write more things like it.
Cari7 you have done some great writing, ignore people who cant seem to get that their fave isnt the center of the universe.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
I do understand how Angel feels here, but I mostly sympathize with Wes. I wonder if Angel ever regrets that he cut off Lindsey's hand instead of trying an alternative solution? He should!