Reviews for Gathering Rain
Darknessdawns chapter 11 . 9/15
This was a rather good and very original story. I greatly enjoyed it even though I would have loved to see a bit more fluff. Perhaps that's just my fluff addiction talking. I really enjoyed the ending though and how Sesshomaru accepted his feelings for Kagome. I however find myself wishing for a sequel about their courting filled with fluff.
bassoongirl14 chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
Great story! Loved it!
The Queen Unicorn chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
I dont like that game it scares me lot!
black.heart.substitute chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
Great story, but I am totally confused by that last little bit. What is Sesshoumaru trying to say? That his feelings for Kagome disappeared? Seriously? After all that fuss, he just doesn't care about her anymore?
Tee chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
I just read your whole story and I love it. Good job and I wish I knew if Sesshie and Kagome got together. .
Ragnell chapter 11 . 6/4/2012
This is one of those lovely tales you re-visit from time to time. Thank you
1sunfun chapter 11 . 5/7/2012
Interesting story.

Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 11 . 10/7/2011
This was nice. I wish there was a bit more but great work. Typical male telling you what is good for you , instead of letting you chose for yourself. Glad he got it in the end.
blackbloodywolf chapter 11 . 7/5/2011
laelruin chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
THAT'S HOW IT ENDS! ARGH! (T.T) *pouts*. "Gathering Rain" was a joy to read, very interesting plot and a lesson to learn laced throughout the story as well. Love others for whom they are. Well, as they say, "live and let live" or "Live and Learn." I'm glad Sesshoumaru learned his lesson and found peace (and sanity) in the end. Very thoughtful of him though, to try to turn human for her.

Thank you for the interesting time I spent reading your work. Keep up the awesome work and never stop writing.

Rainfire of Riverclan chapter 11 . 4/6/2010
i love this story
Murdered-Rose-Dripping-Crimson chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Heise chapter 11 . 1/17/2010
my god ... what a sad ending. it started out all romantic and all - i was so sure you weren't a realist and that you'd give the two a happily ever after in some way or another.

but it was really good.
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 8 . 11/16/2009
I love it! I can't wait to finish the last couple chapters!
Val chapter 11 . 9/18/2009
That was absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for writing this fanfic, you captured everyone pefectly, from Sesshoumaru to Sango.

I was crying by the end, it was that good. You are an exceptional writer, and I hope you continue to write. I'll always be your biggest fan. This is the most well written fanfic I have ever read in my life and I congratulate you. I hope that you will always continue to write, because if you stop I will hunt you down...with a baseball bat. LOL jk...sort of ) Sesshoumaru is and always will be the BEST character in Inuyasha!

your number 1 fan,