Reviews for Gathering Rain
Shaish chapter 11 . 11/13/2016
Well that's confusing. I can't tell if he likes her or doesn't. XDD Or both. Probably both. Thank you very much for writing this! It was interesting.
Shaish chapter 8 . 11/13/2016
So pretty. The interactions are lovely too. I loved the bit between Inuyasha and Kagome. It was so honest. ;-;
Shaish chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
OH BOY.
Shaish chapter 4 . 11/12/2016
WHOA. g.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/7/2016
el final bastante soso por no decir fatal no me gusto nada

Cristina Pacheco
Mokemoke Rose chapter 11 . 2/2/2016
Wait, so do Sesshoumaru ando Kagome end up together? Does she plan to return to him if the Well allows? Or shall she stay with Inuyasha? So many unanswered questions!
Darknessdawns chapter 11 . 9/15/2015
This was a rather good and very original story. I greatly enjoyed it even though I would have loved to see a bit more fluff. Perhaps that's just my fluff addiction talking. I really enjoyed the ending though and how Sesshomaru accepted his feelings for Kagome. I however find myself wishing for a sequel about their courting filled with fluff.
bassoongirl14 chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
Great story! Loved it!
The Queen Unicorn chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
I dont like that game it scares me lot!
black.heart.substitute chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
Great story, but I am totally confused by that last little bit. What is Sesshoumaru trying to say? That his feelings for Kagome disappeared? Seriously? After all that fuss, he just doesn't care about her anymore?
Tee chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
I just read your whole story and I love it. Good job and I wish I knew if Sesshie and Kagome got together. .
Ragnell chapter 11 . 6/4/2012
This is one of those lovely tales you re-visit from time to time. Thank you
1sunfun chapter 11 . 5/7/2012
Interesting story.

1sunfun
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 11 . 10/7/2011
This was nice. I wish there was a bit more but great work. Typical male telling you what is good for you , instead of letting you chose for yourself. Glad he got it in the end.
blackbloodywolf chapter 11 . 7/5/2011