Reviews for Out Of The Dark
Angelsheart85 chapter 11 . 11/27/2010
Inspector, this could be a wonderful story if U dared finishing it :P

But inspectors do have a lot of work, no? ;)
Vanessa Riverton chapter 11 . 1/20/2008
This story is very captivating... and as a recovering alcoholic myself this really does hit home with the withdrawal symptoms and the nightmares you can have from trauma. its good to see such a well written story about such a sensitive subject.

kudos to you and i hope you find it in you to carry on with this story one day
Haruka-Chan 212 chapter 10 . 1/5/2008
Well, since I already reviewed chapter 11, I had to leave this for this chapter. Not sure if you'll even get I can't believe you left and never finished this _ If I knew where you lived in Austria I'd hunt you down and strangle you...umm...At least come say hi to me to let me know you're alive :( I miss all my old friends.

They all seem to just disappear on me.
UnderADeadNySky chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I honestly never thought of Ruka as a*keeps reading*
natsuki91 chapter 11 . 12/5/2007
this is a really good story and i can't wait to see the next one
Meomun chapter 11 . 1/19/2006
I think it's a story well written. I'd like to know what's next.

I would like to suggest that you put some space between the dialogue. It's really hard to read. Sometimes, I find myself skipping lines. I don't know if you have a limited space for each chapter, but it would be easier for the reader to read if you put more space between the dialogue. :)
Haruka-Clone chapter 11 . 10/2/2005
Great story can't wait to read more hope you update soon.
Marah chapter 11 . 9/8/2005
Ya know, it's a great story, but you can't leave me hanging!
rebekah chapter 11 . 8/6/2005
please update soon
Jaimie chapter 11 . 7/5/2005
I have read this story a couple of times and I still wish that you would continue. I very much liked reading this and I hope to read more. Again please continue as soon as possible. Oh and great job.
Marah chapter 11 . 4/22/2005
I'm like loving this story, the possibilities that exist, but I was sad to see that it ended so soon. You should add more. Please? *pouts*
Jaimie Daly chapter 11 . 1/7/2005
Hello and why have you not updated. It is really making me sad. Please finish this story as well.
Jaimie Daly chapter 11 . 1/3/2005
WOW! This is the best story I have read in a LONG time. Please update as soon as possible. This is a GREAT story I really look forward to reading more of it.
Bandit chapter 11 . 11/12/2004
Oh MY... Please gave me more this is good very well written the drama is dripping I like that and it always make a fic look good.
eternalskyking chapter 11 . 7/27/2004
OHH... This rocks really I'm shaking can't you see? *chuckles*

CLOUD van DYK..! *glaring* do you ever think about finishing those other H&M stories/fics you got us all waiting on? huh? *glares and pouts* Some of them are dated and still you haven't update them.. *argh* hurry up will you? *growls showing lots of teeth*