Reviews for Harry Potter and the Wands of Invention
doubledamn chapter 18 . 5/21/2014
Interesting... I haven't seen anything like this in other fanfics before...
doubledamn chapter 17 . 5/21/2014
I wonder how a Squib or Muggle would react to a Replenishing Potion?
johnny.vick chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
omg omg more more loved it more please
Keronshara chapter 7 . 11/7/2009
Dumbledore is locking Harry away at both Privet Drive and then Potter Cottage. For a man that claims he wants Harry to experience childhood, Dumbledore doesn't seem to get the fact that locking a child up is not conducive to actually having a childhood, especially when said child watches their friends go out while they get left behind. Dumbledore should have learned from Sirius that no one likes being locked up and left behind.
Keronshara chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
I don't get this. How is flying the safest way for the Order to transport Harry? He is in the air for several hours. During that time he could easily be seen or attacked and how would the fliers know that it was safe to land at their destination. I would think the safest way to transport Harry would be to get a mile or two from the wards and then use a portkey (made by Dumbledore) or side-long apparition to get to their destination. This method shortens the amount of time that Harry is out in the open and vulnerable to attack.
honore chapter 19 . 6/29/2007
Nicely done- adding a very unique element. It will be difficult now to wait for more-so please hurry. Thanks
shellsboy24 chapter 9 . 4/2/2007
great story
shellsboy24 chapter 5 . 4/1/2007
great story
Talix chapter 19 . 9/19/2005
Great story so far! I'm really enjoying it. :-)

Thanks for writing, and sharing it with us.
jaryli chapter 19 . 7/1/2005
hey! love this story..and the way you write these charactors. please update soon! 8D
APS chapter 19 . 4/21/2005
grejt story,

Added author to my Author Alert list.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one - but some just smell worse than others. ;)
White Merlin chapter 19 . 4/9/2005
Great Story.

Please update soon.
Bahzad chapter 19 . 3/31/2005
Good chapter!
Bob33 chapter 19 . 3/14/2005
Hey love the story update soon!
liseli chapter 19 . 3/9/2005
yay! you updated! nice chapter, i like how ron and hermione handled it-nice. update soon!

-liseli