Reviews for Blood Secrets
shine lots chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Nenya sounds wonderfully elven when she says things like this: "Those two flets are ours alone. Even should someone else come here, live here for thousands of years, they will remain ours." Well done for giving her elvish values.
Forgotten Memories of Night chapter 18 . 7/10/2009
This story has been up for quite awhile and you probably already got at least two messages about mary-sues, but I figured I would also say that in a mary-sue story, though they are totally 'perfect' and all the romance that is almost always immediate on sight etc. The mary-sue character is (as I have seen in all I have read of mary-sue) unable to defend herself and is generally very weak -_-. yeah... Oh, love the story so far by the way (of what I've read anyway) XDD
Lozenge727 chapter 40 . 2/29/2008
Brill! I loved the plot!
Songorita chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Awsome story. I love it. One of my very favorites. Keep up the great work.
TOFTS chapter 40 . 10/11/2006
wow. really good. for a while i thought nya had a whole split personality and the good and bad was fighting within her; but there was that scene after the first time she healed legolass where she talked with teraien. and then of course his dark looks, kinda made him seem evil...
Randomisation chapter 40 . 5/20/2006
reeli reeli gr8 story! wowowowowow! so good! congrats on finishing!
cutemara chapter 40 . 3/12/2006
nicely done!
fan24601 chapter 40 . 3/11/2006
Heya, great story. I'm so glad it didn't turn out to be one of those mussy love stories. I really hate those. I also think it's great that Legolas gets together with an elf maiden who has spunk - something i always envisioned! I love the subtleness behind the emotions. The thing i love more is that there's actually a story line other than the 'love story' blooming! Legolas finding his peace amongst the trees is VERY apt!
Jedi Knight Bus chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
Wow, this is certainly fascinating so far-I will continue to read, and I will add it to my alerts and such!
zola chapter 21 . 2/26/2005
good story! you rock!

oik, fine, not so intelligent-i like it, it's a sensitive story-i hate it when people make characters fall in love within the first couple of chapters,. have you read pilfered hearts and plundered dreams, legolas/ ofc, it's a beautiful story,. i highly recommend it. she hasn't been updating for a while now though /sniffles/ oh well..

read it, go now!
zola chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
i love this. you write SO well
Meliostar chapter 40 . 12/28/2004
Wow! Awesome fic! I loved the fact that it was obviously well-planned. I'm a big fan of Legolas fics and yours ranks up there with some of the best. No gratuitous mush and sex which was nice, characters that seemed realistic. I really hope you decide to write something new!
MyOnlyCat chapter 40 . 12/5/2004
Wow. Nice.
MoonLit-Night chapter 40 . 11/11/2004
Aw...That was an amazing story. You're a wonderful author and I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Tiffiany-45 chapter 40 . 11/9/2004
Aww... I can't believe its over. That is awesome that Legolas had his own "wood elf" house built. It's been an awesome story. I liked the ending very story tellerish. I loved the complexity that evolved the story. Not haveing everything drawn out like normal fanfiction does was very refreshing. It took a well drawn out plan to write this story and I'm very impressed with it. I can't wait to read more by you. Have a great day, and happy writing. TTFN.

~LOVE~