Reviews for Blessing's Disguise
Marie S Zachary chapter 19 . 2/23/2007
I was just wondering if you made Joan have a boy because Avery had a girl?
Matt chapter 19 . 7/13/2004
Wow
snakefeather chapter 19 . 7/8/2004
Oh my gosh! that was such a great story! i loved it. lol. the best JoA story i've read so far. try to write another one, pretty please? ;)

snakefeather
Dorothy Gale chapter 19 . 6/10/2004
Wow, I just read the whole story, and a few chapters over again. It was awesome. I really loved it. It was the typical story written in a not so typical way. I loved the cliffhangers and the out of the ordinary twist. I hope you write another story soon, and maybe even a sequel to this one:) I am just glad that when I was browsing through the fics that I was able to catch this one and read it!
Artemis Rain chapter 19 . 5/29/2004
Wow! Very nice! Is there more coming?
gqfan4life11 chapter 19 . 5/21/2004
I totally love this story!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/17/2004
Hahaha I see where you are going with this. I must say, it is very creative. I love this story, keep up the fantastic work.
Jesusrocks chapter 19 . 5/16/2004
I love this story. You are doing a great job on it. Update soon!
spikes-storm chapter 19 . 5/15/2004
What a great way to end it. If this truely is the end. Great story. CIAO
Kathryn Mason-Sykes chapter 19 . 5/10/2004
and what an ending that was! God could never leave Joan's life though, too much a part of it already. It only makes sense that Adam would be privy to the next go-round with the lord.
awesome story. It really sucks about Avery dying, but I see where it comes from. we all have a purpose and a plan. At least, that's what I tell myself every day...
again, great job.
Hoot-Hoot-Ashie chapter 19 . 5/8/2004
poor Avery!
lurking-in-the-shadows chapter 19 . 5/6/2004
This is such a great piece of work! Poor Avery, I hope that her death was not in vain. This is one of the best Joan of Arcadia fics I've read in a long time! Thank you!
HandsOff chapter 19 . 5/6/2004
Ha! Sickness! Loved the ending! Planning a sequel? like, w/ adam talking 2 God and freaking out then telling joan and she's all "oh, really? ya that happened to me . . . "
jenny chapter 19 . 5/6/2004
omg it was so good but i think that a sqeuel is in order here please write one i wanna see adam talk to god thnx for the story really good
JoA Brazil chapter 19 . 5/6/2004
OMG! How can you do this to me? You have to write a sequel for that! Please!