Reviews for Everything You Want
PSPGamerGirl chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
Awwwww! I adore this story! Please continue it! *begs*
ToxicInsanity chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
i truely hope you continue this story! i love yunalai stories
Miss Hydrangea chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
The constant need for translation was a little detracting. Perhaps you could just italicize the text when they speak in dialect?
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Aww... Hm. I liked how you wrote it, but I think it may have been a more logical progression to go from Rikku to Paine to Yuna, as a sort of descent into solemnity.
owlmoose chapter 6 . 10/18/2006
I enjoyed reading this a lot. You're setting up the Yunalai really well, with both their conflicted feelings and giving him a reason to confide in her. You characterize them both well - I especially like the picture you drew of Baralai in Bevelle, cut off from the others and still dealing with the aftereffects of being possessed. The little scene with Yuna having given Baralai the elixer was great, too, such a neat moment fo her.

I hope you keep on with this. I look forward to seeing where you take it!
Salacassera chapter 6 . 8/21/2006
I was very impressed by how well you wrote Yuna's feelings and confusion about Tidus, and Baralai's awareness of it, but the scenes with the other characters in the beginning were also great. The part with Brother and Rikku arguing over the hair-beading machina in Chapter 4 made me laugh out loud.
MajinBakaHentai chapter 5 . 8/17/2006
Love the Spaceballs quote. XD
akidura chapter 7 . 8/13/2006
Hi! You just have to continue with this story coz I'm already jumping in my seat, eager for the next chapter. Not that I don't like Tidus, but I just love Yuna/Baralai pairing. They're so cute. :P Keep up your wonderful writing!
luoshenhua chapter 7 . 8/10/2006
...that's it? No! You have to keep writing! I'm anxious for the rest! Please? Well, alright, I understand what it's like to let a fic sit for a while, but I do hope you'll continue!
The RyRy chapter 7 . 6/9/2006
I like this chapter! I like the imagery of the village and of the fire, and how you have Baralai consciously not invading Yuna's personal space. Great.

The flashback seems like such a typical Spira tragic childhood story... but really, so many children must have had a childhood like that in this world, having their families killed on the beaches. It's so very sad.

I'm enjoying your story and looking forward to more.
Rebecca chapter 7 . 6/1/2006
I love the way you write. Such big words! And you really get the idea across, the feeling and the mood of the story. I hope that there's more to the story now, I'm hanging off the edge! I love this pairing, and the way you bring them together is simply amazing. I couldn't have done it better myself. Hope to see another chapter soon!
januarys chapter 7 . 5/25/2006
really good story

keep it up!

add to favs*
Angry Girl chapter 7 . 5/25/2006
typical of Gippal to say the wrong thing hehe happy that theres another chapter :) Baralai's story was really sad
Angry Girl chapter 6 . 12/30/2005
this is a very good story so far :D me really hopes that you are continuing it :) the Yuna/Baralai has always interested me Brother was such a git at the end tho that is what jealousy does and how he would react to such a thing
The RyRy chapter 6 . 11/24/2005
I think you mean "morale" instead of "moral" when Paine and Nooj're discussing the Youth League. )

Thank you for translating the Al Bhed... it really makes a big difference! I'm going to go back and read the dialogue, I think, just to see what they were saying. And nice Spaceballs reference. ;)

The thing I don't like about this chapter is the jumping from Yuna's thoughts into Baralai's thoughts. It really gives kind of a disjointed feel to your chapter - at the beginning, you're fine. We see the world from Yuna's point of view, through a camera mounted to the top of her head (nice visual, hm?). But then, that camera jumps and suddenly we're inside of Baralai's head. And then we're back and forth, and we don't know who we're seeing the story from the point of view of. In this chapter, if you want to include Baralai watching her, and his thoughts, it will be very difficult to correct this. Your other option is to agree to disagree with me... I think my thoughts here are more of a personal preference than anything else. It IS the way my writing teacher taught me, so I tend to think it's the only right way. I think it reads much more smoothly if that third person camera doesn't jump around, though. It's just food for thought, for you.

Please keep writing. I do enjoy your stories.