Reviews for Rewriting History
Tony chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
Brilliant couldn't stop till I had finished reading the entire story was completely glued to it.
seraphim2db chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
I see why this was one of your favorite stories to write. Very well done and you got the characters personality down pact. It's been a fun ride and I loved it. I just wish the other Kira could've been spared somehow but...

Anyway I've been writing on a completely original Trek fic on and off for years (which is why I never posted it on here) and I just hope if i ever get done with it that it's atleast half as good as your story.
pjlmusic chapter 12 . 5/27/2012
Interesting story, but I had one question. If our universe has crossed over with the mirror universe before, wouldn't our universe be slightly different as a result of the changes, and wouldn't mirror Sisko have seen our federation before, due to our previous cross overs?
Tom Robinson chapter 11 . 12/26/2006
A very good story.
wistonecold chapter 11 . 10/31/2004
A very interesting concept. Using Spock to rewrite a mistake he made in the alternate universe. Also the use of elment from the movies,Enterprise, and the mirror universe are impressive. I would like to see a DS9/Scotty story if possible.
JadziaKathryn chapter 11 . 2/24/2004
I really like the intorspective ending. Overall, this is a well-done and thought-provoking piece you should be very proud of!
Lorraine chapter 2 . 2/21/2004
I've only gotten to chapter 2 so far but I am quite impressed with how well you've captured Spock's character! Good job and I look forward to the rest of the story.
StarfleetUFP chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Very nicly done... in some ways I like you Mirror Universe then the cannon ond
eklektik chapter 9 . 2/14/2004
I'm glad you continued this absorbing story. More please!
JadziaKathryn chapter 9 . 2/14/2004
Oh, this is a cliffhanger of the most suspensful variety! I'm impressed with your scientific jargon, I must say- it's not a strong point of mine, but you've put some authentic-sounding passages in here.
eklektik chapter 3 . 2/11/2004
Well written and formatted, and a fascinating concept. Please continue.
JadziaKathryn chapter 2 . 2/10/2004
I can't wait to see where this goes. Is Spock really a founder from the future? Does anyone suspect anything? What's at stake? This is great!