Reviews for Rewriting History
taleanaomi chapter 12 . 1/28
A more die hard fan may be able to see some discrepancies in your story. But it doesn't take away the fact that it was well written and engaging. Couldn't put it down. The mirror universe always makes for a good romp.
Tony chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
Brilliant couldn't stop till I had finished reading the entire story was completely glued to it.
seraphim2db chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
I see why this was one of your favorite stories to write. Very well done and you got the characters personality down pact. It's been a fun ride and I loved it. I just wish the other Kira could've been spared somehow but...

Anyway I've been writing on a completely original Trek fic on and off for years (which is why I never posted it on here) and I just hope if i ever get done with it that it's atleast half as good as your story.
pjlmusic chapter 12 . 5/27/2012
Interesting story, but I had one question. If our universe has crossed over with the mirror universe before, wouldn't our universe be slightly different as a result of the changes, and wouldn't mirror Sisko have seen our federation before, due to our previous cross overs?
Tom Robinson chapter 11 . 12/26/2006
A very good story.
wistonecold chapter 11 . 10/31/2004
A very interesting concept. Using Spock to rewrite a mistake he made in the alternate universe. Also the use of elment from the movies,Enterprise, and the mirror universe are impressive. I would like to see a DS9/Scotty story if possible.
JadziaKathryn chapter 11 . 2/24/2004
I really like the intorspective ending. Overall, this is a well-done and thought-provoking piece you should be very proud of!
Lorraine chapter 2 . 2/21/2004
I've only gotten to chapter 2 so far but I am quite impressed with how well you've captured Spock's character! Good job and I look forward to the rest of the story.
StarfleetUFP chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Very nicly done... in some ways I like you Mirror Universe then the cannon ond
eklektik chapter 9 . 2/14/2004
I'm glad you continued this absorbing story. More please!
JadziaKathryn chapter 9 . 2/14/2004
Oh, this is a cliffhanger of the most suspensful variety! I'm impressed with your scientific jargon, I must say- it's not a strong point of mine, but you've put some authentic-sounding passages in here.
eklektik chapter 3 . 2/11/2004
Well written and formatted, and a fascinating concept. Please continue.
JadziaKathryn chapter 2 . 2/10/2004
I can't wait to see where this goes. Is Spock really a founder from the future? Does anyone suspect anything? What's at stake? This is great!