Reviews for Find Your Way Back
Peppy87 chapter 11 . 1/23/2007
I really like this! Please continue it!
Quania chapter 11 . 8/9/2006
Love your story but what happend to Ana's son?
crescent mo0n19 chapter 11 . 2/23/2006
-glares at you- it has been FAR too long since you last updated... i understand that you're probably busy, but really. two years? if you were going to disappear for that long, you could at least not do a cliffhanger... really! and since you say you're stuck, i hafta ask. what are you stuck on? i can guess that whoever Anamaria thinks is Shangazi is either Shangazi as the undead or is the voodoo witch, who looks creepy/scary/bloody/dead/any combination of the above. please please please update! please?

~crescent

p.s. i hope it can be inferred that i absolutely love this story (and it's predecessor) very very much, since i'm asking sweetly for you to continue
Rationale chapter 11 . 6/9/2005
Ah, must post more! This chapter has everything that makes a good cliffhanger, and now you have to tell us what the bloody 'ell happens! Especially cause Jack and Ana are fighting, we have to see what goes on between the two of them! Post more, PLEASE!
Rationale chapter 3 . 6/9/2005
Jack hung his head in defeat. “We’re blasted pirates, savvy? We bake damn chocolate cakes, love our daft captains, and take on bloody passengers. Aye,” he continued to tell himself, “Pirates, we are.”

Heeheehee. A very Jack thing to say. Wonderful chapter, you had me on the edge of my seat at the red flagged ship scene. Glad the got away.

Jack and Willat the end:

“Go ahead, lad,” Jack told him softly, “Ye know ye want to.”

Will Turner grinned at him and threw his arm around his fiancée’s shoulders, kissing her cheek enthusiastically.

“Land, ho!”

Hilarious. Wonderful chappie!
stephanieff chapter 11 . 11/25/2004
OMG! You're alive!
Missy Mouse chapter 11 . 11/25/2004
I'm reviewing!

*Pokes ucky block into submission. Screams at it for good measure.*

o. Perhaps Anamaria is screaming at the ucky block too...
Missy Mouse chapter 10 . 11/25/2004
AH!

SHE UPDATED!

*falls off chair, rolls across floor and bangs head on door.*

OMG! Ok i get to read three chapters as i couldn't remember what happened... ;)

Well it was, of course, fantastic. You prove there are chapters AFTER schoolwork/writer's block/other getting-in-the-way of writing stuff.

Yay
anon chapter 11 . 11/25/2004
please update! I knw u need time to write it and all but please don't leave it! Thanks ever so much ... ta
zigzag chapter 11 . 11/24/2004
WOO, UPDATE!

And we got two chapters :D

Ah, cliffhanger! I hate 'em.. but as long as you update soon I can live with it!

I'm glad our 'encouragment' pursuaded you to update.. great chapter!

'Men were the most obtuse creatures on God’s earth. Why, the tree that Will was trying so hard to blend into had more sense than all the men in the world put together!'

- LOL! That's hilarious.. and soo true!

Can't wait for the next update!

xx ZOE xx
dreamofdesire chapter 11 . 11/23/2004
Oh my gosh, it's been so so long since I have read one of your stories.I'm so glaed that you have finally updated. Wonderful 2 chapters. Please don't wait so long to update any more!
teela1978 chapter 11 . 11/23/2004
this is getting so interesting! i'm glad you updated, do it again please!
teela1978 chapter 9 . 8/31/2004
This is such a fun story! Please update soon! I like the Africa parts, they seem very well written.
lisa chapter 9 . 8/25/2004
Just stared reading this, it's really fun. I'm enjoying it immensely. Keep it up!
zigzag chapter 8 . 5/20/2004
Damn not being able to review the same chapter more than once!
Gr!
Anyway... I'm posting this to say update girl!
PLEASE?
I love this fic along with everything else you've writen and I'm begging you for an update! It's been months! And ya left us at a bit of a cliffie too... so what I'm saying is PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
I shall be waiting...