Reviews for Blackfire's Return
I heard that there is an extremely important part of Blackfire and Starfire
Set when Nightwing and Star were married and even ahad a baby girl
The Blight will invade Tamaran,and Kori must take the other Titans to stop it(and also,she somehow worries obver her elder sister).
It is revealed that they never got along and she actually HATES her elder sister.
Even when Blackfire gives her a ship the roft was still there.
Blackfire first appeared to a capture Roy Harper,who later turned out to be a mission to rescue Koman'dr. Utterly touched,the sisters reconcile in a teary conversation and Komad'r joins back the good side by joining her younger siblings to take back Tamaran themselves.
The Titans fight the Blight at the end of the scene as Komad'r sacrifces herself for Kori. Kori got SO emotional that her shocks wave burnt almost EVERY SINGLE THING IN smoke clears,the blight leader is dead
When everything is done,Kori is right nest ot a sickenning Blackfire in hospital,who asks her to stay,but reliszes she can't.
She gave them a ship back to earth,but did not part with her before the sisters had a shopping spree frenzy night on Jump City by themsleves.
Blackfire was later married to an Emperor of another planet and even had four kids. Ryand'r died tragically in a glactical battle and passes his throne to Kori,because his son was way too young to become King.
Surprising much?
Silverflare07 chapter 6 . 10/5/2004
Gruesome...but still very good!

Blackfire's afraid of losing Star, Raven's afraid of losing herself, and Star's afraid of losing her family and friends.

I wonder what the others are afraid of?
moezy-chan chapter 6 . 10/4/2004
Once again, wonderful chapter! Can't wait for the next one! Update soon!
Uranasu chapter 5 . 5/17/2004
CHIBI! Do you know I got hugged to the point that I past out for 10 minutes because you updated this story and my friend found out and she thought I had something to do with it so she hugged me and started saying something but I don't remember because all I heard was " Rooaargh rough rough rough!" ANd then darkness...but any way great story! (as usual _) **Please not that the last part was added for brownie points...psyke!)
EvilSpirit chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
You scare me. Please continue.
P.S. Nice sense of humor. :)
xxstarryflamexx chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
nice story . . . although I kinda find it a bit confusing . . . o_0
anyways, update soon!
moezy-chan chapter 5 . 5/15/2004
That was a great chapter! I loved the battle especially! Fair warning to you, though. I currently put my Pokemon fanfic on hiatus, but when I do get inspired, I'll finish it, but, if you like, I also have a Teen Titans fanfic out. It's called All By Myself. Could you please check it out? It would mean a lot to me. If not, oh well. I live. Other than that, keep up the good work!
Tetsusaiga chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Hello! Sorry it took so long to review, but I've been working. Anyways, I like it so far, I'm not done, but, who doesn't like a review for every chapter?(Everyone but me...) Anyways, I like it, and I'll see you later.
Tetsusaiga.
RavenStar001 chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Goodie!
Ms. NoNombRe chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Two Words... Not Bad. As cliche and wonderful as a Starfire/Robin coupling is and sounds, you should expand your horizons and read other fanficions about other possible couples. OBVIOUSLY, from reading your other AAML stories your a hardcore Ash and Misty fan which is such a classic cliche but after about 5 seasons of pokemon and OBVIOUS coupling hinting other shipping because ash and misty is totally ridiculous. However, TT and Pokemon is very different and I really think you should try reading other teen titan fics besides Star/Rob. But thats IMO.
moezy-chan chapter 4 . 4/6/2004
Let me first say: Great chapter! I loved it! Second, I am so sorry for not updating! Please forgive me! My computer got infected with viruses and I can only go on the internet when I'm at college. I would update, but my next chapter is on my crappy computer. It's supposed to be fixed this week, so expect the next chapter in a week or so. Other than that, please try to be patient, and hopefully I'll have it out!
qtloveskittles chapter 4 . 3/31/2004
finally the truth comes out!
I like the explanation about why Blackfire did what she did. I could just see Slade doing that too...
Dirty old man!
Sry that's an inside joke between me and a friend I'll tell you next time I'm online (I'm about to get off).
That 'There's no one I like BETTER!' thing with Robin was cute! I wanna see more cute fluff for them and BB/R too!
Ok well gotta go but I'll be looking out for chapter 5!
starfire fan chapter 4 . 3/30/2004
So, Blackfire is good? Okay, I can live with that. So you know, it's called the r-cycle. But you can call it whatever you want! ;)
Uranasu chapter 4 . 3/25/2004
Yeah! Stop writing this fic for while and finish Miss Discovery!
blackcatt chapter 4 . 3/20/2004
i really like this story and i cannot wait till you update. hopefully, that will be soon. i really want to know what blackfire says!