Reviews for Blackfire's Return
Silverflare07 chapter 6 . 10/5/2004
Gruesome...but still very good!

Blackfire's afraid of losing Star, Raven's afraid of losing herself, and Star's afraid of losing her family and friends.

I wonder what the others are afraid of?
moezy-chan chapter 6 . 10/4/2004
Once again, wonderful chapter! Can't wait for the next one! Update soon!
Uranasu chapter 5 . 5/17/2004
CHIBI! Do you know I got hugged to the point that I past out for 10 minutes because you updated this story and my friend found out and she thought I had something to do with it so she hugged me and started saying something but I don't remember because all I heard was " Rooaargh rough rough rough!" ANd then darkness...but any way great story! (as usual _) **Please not that the last part was added for brownie points...psyke!)
EvilSpirit chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
You scare me. Please continue.
P.S. Nice sense of humor. :)
xxstarryflamexx chapter 5 . 5/16/2004
nice story . . . although I kinda find it a bit confusing . . . o_0
anyways, update soon!
moezy-chan chapter 5 . 5/15/2004
That was a great chapter! I loved the battle especially! Fair warning to you, though. I currently put my Pokemon fanfic on hiatus, but when I do get inspired, I'll finish it, but, if you like, I also have a Teen Titans fanfic out. It's called All By Myself. Could you please check it out? It would mean a lot to me. If not, oh well. I live. Other than that, keep up the good work!
Tetsusaiga chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Hello! Sorry it took so long to review, but I've been working. Anyways, I like it so far, I'm not done, but, who doesn't like a review for every chapter?(Everyone but me...) Anyways, I like it, and I'll see you later.
Tetsusaiga.
RavenStar001 chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Goodie!
Ms. NoNombRe chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Two Words... Not Bad. As cliche and wonderful as a Starfire/Robin coupling is and sounds, you should expand your horizons and read other fanficions about other possible couples. OBVIOUSLY, from reading your other AAML stories your a hardcore Ash and Misty fan which is such a classic cliche but after about 5 seasons of pokemon and OBVIOUS coupling hinting other shipping because ash and misty is totally ridiculous. However, TT and Pokemon is very different and I really think you should try reading other teen titan fics besides Star/Rob. But thats IMO.
moezy-chan chapter 4 . 4/6/2004
Let me first say: Great chapter! I loved it! Second, I am so sorry for not updating! Please forgive me! My computer got infected with viruses and I can only go on the internet when I'm at college. I would update, but my next chapter is on my crappy computer. It's supposed to be fixed this week, so expect the next chapter in a week or so. Other than that, please try to be patient, and hopefully I'll have it out!
qtloveskittles chapter 4 . 3/31/2004
finally the truth comes out!
I like the explanation about why Blackfire did what she did. I could just see Slade doing that too...
Dirty old man!
Sry that's an inside joke between me and a friend I'll tell you next time I'm online (I'm about to get off).
That 'There's no one I like BETTER!' thing with Robin was cute! I wanna see more cute fluff for them and BB/R too!
Ok well gotta go but I'll be looking out for chapter 5!
starfire fan chapter 4 . 3/30/2004
So, Blackfire is good? Okay, I can live with that. So you know, it's called the r-cycle. But you can call it whatever you want! ;)
Uranasu chapter 4 . 3/25/2004
Yeah! Stop writing this fic for while and finish Miss Discovery!
blackcatt chapter 4 . 3/20/2004
i really like this story and i cannot wait till you update. hopefully, that will be soon. i really want to know what blackfire says!
anonymous chapter 4 . 3/19/2004
WHEN ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE! IS IT GONNA BE LONG! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN! blah blah blah blah blah...