Reviews for DigiFusion 01 Special: Taito's Destiny
Berserker chapter 5 . 4/10/2004
I have to say that you are an excellent writter with great ability to adapt to totally different series to each other but at the same time keep the characters true to their nature and the nature of the character that they are portraying, in a sense. This is the first chance I've had to review any of your stories so I wish to applaude you on all your Digimon Fusion stories whilst saying that this is an excelent adaption of the Bardock story while creating a different spin on the entire story and giving a base for a few different side stories for the future, like Diaboramon replacing Broly, any way back to the point. I am now a loyal viewer of your work and read any new posts that you put up, well i haven't quite gotten around to reading your Di-Gi-Oh story, as I've dubbed it, but there is no doubt it won't be a great read. I wish you luck for all future endevours and hope that you complete the Digimon Fusion, DTamers, DFrontier and Movies with great care and good health. Fair Thee Well, Berserker
Digi fan chapter 5 . 4/4/2004
Great ending, this is one of the best story's you ever wrote.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 5 . 4/4/2004
Ow. Poor Taito, though his fate was pretty much sealed.
fett chapter 5 . 4/3/2004
This was a great series. I never expected that Cryus would turn out to be Shadramon.
Crimson G chapter 5 . 4/3/2004
Dude, this was awesome! Anyway what's up with Keramon? Will he become like Brolly and challenge Tai? Then return seven years later and challenge the Tamers? Then return again and Challenge Mummymon, Sonja, Davis, Takato, Rika and Henry? I'll see ya!
Anthony1 chapter 5 . 4/3/2004
What a great way to end this mini saga. Its a shame that Taito had to die but at least he went down with honor. Hope to see you have more of your work on real soon. Until next time, see ya.
gundamknight chapter 4 . 3/15/2004
hey there kanius and I am now the one warrior called war-archermon! or aka GK. well you rock and #17 I hope you reover after that punishment that he gave you well peace out. GK.
fett chapter 4 . 3/15/2004
This was a great chapter. It's amazing Taito was able to survive so many attacks at once. Also, it looks like 17 finally got what was coming to him.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 4 . 3/15/2004
Kanius, huh? Interesting.
I think i know where the story is going...
Anthony1 chapter 4 . 3/14/2004
Man, this was a good way to set up for the final chapters of this story. I can't wait to see what Taito will do next.
Crimson G chapter 4 . 3/14/2004
Awesome Taito will make it in time. So no longer you're pen name is SSJ4T, but now Kanius servant of the dark lord.
Ryu: Woah he sounds cool maybe I can fight him some time.
No you would get your butt kick majorly. Some time in the future. Anyway great chap. Everyone let's give three cheers to the death of 17! Hip hip! Hooray. Hip hip Hooray! Hip hip Hooray. Later
fett chapter 3 . 3/13/2004
After what Cyrus has just done, he is going to be in for a world of pain when Taito finds out.
Crimson G chapter 3 . 3/13/2004
Cyrus is going to pay for what he did. Taito isgoing to give him a serious beating. What's the deal with Keramon?
Hero Takeru chapter 3 . 3/13/2004
Great chapter. I like how you set up a Broly like thing with Keramon. I hope Taito takes Cyrus down!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 3 . 3/13/2004