Reviews for DigiFusion 01 Special: Taito's Destiny
Anthony1 chapter 3 . 3/12/2004
It's a shame about what happen to Taito's friends. With Cyrus joining the enemy will Taito be able to average her friends and stop them from doing whatever they are planning on doing.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 2 . 3/1/2004
I will never understand fanatics...
fett chapter 2 . 2/29/2004
This chapter was well worth the wait. I wasn't expecting for there to be a traitor. I can't wait to see what happens when they figure out that there is one.
Digi fan chapter 2 . 2/29/2004
Great chapter, what will they do when they find out he betrayed them? can't wait for the next chapter.
Crimson G chapter 2 . 2/29/2004
cyrus a traitor. I didn't see that comming. Awesome dude
Anthony1 chapter 2 . 2/28/2004
This story has now really gotten interesting with Taito getting the sight and see that one of their own member, Cyrus is a spy of Burizalor. Will the others discover this before it is too late? Maybe the next chapter will give us the answer.
Gundamknight chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
hey bonehead! It's me Gk. so? what's up? well I have some good news well I am finally finshed with that blasted story yay! and I will get you that link to it and it is like it and I really have outdone myself [gloating] and so after rereredesposing of the monster and our hero heads left! and I win!
anywayz peace out! signed GK
Crimson G chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Awesome and have Burizalor's theme song be Sephroth's. That would be cool. Later.
fett chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
It's great getting to see what happened when Burizalor fought against the original 5 digi-destined or knights as you called them. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Digi fan chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Great story, can't wait to read the next chapter when it comes out. This is a great idea.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Coral? Breathe. Remember these little inventions called Paragraphs. :p
Good story (which means there's three on the go now), but I don't fancy Taito's chances...
Anthony1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Cool little special here and I like the interaction between Taito and his friends. It will be nice to see what will happen to them in the next chapter and I also can't wait to see if you will do that Dimitri special as well. Until next time, see ya.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2