Reviews for Airmessens War
windwraith chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Any chance you are planning finishing this...you've left things in a rather precarious place if you recall. More would be good...though I would like zechs to be a good guy..dragons are better in groups and treize is intends enough for a pair of his own 5,13,6 ftw. Regardless I'd like to see you continue this please
cherry fantasy chapter 8 . 6/15/2006
Really great fic, I love it ! I hope to see an update soon ! _
twitchyfingers chapter 8 . 8/26/2005
Please update soon! I REALLY want to know what happens to Heero and Duo! What's happening in Heero's dreams?
lostbrokenconfused chapter 8 . 7/18/2005
Do you think you can include a Glossary of sorts?its kinda confusing at times...maybe you can make the story into a 13x6x5 triangle but ultimately end with 13x6(gotta luv the pairing)
merlyn1382 chapter 8 . 7/13/2004
poor heero he gets sick and now has to do with relena coming to see him thank the gods that he is unconsise anywho love the story and look forward to the next chapter
yorozuyagaren chapter 8 . 5/31/2004
Hm.. I've got some suspicions about that dude with the Aimessens in his tent. Keep writing. I can't wait to find out if they're correct or not.
Link Worshiper chapter 8 . 5/31/2004
Most interesting, especially with the little Airmessens. Relena's being annoying; Treize is plotting, and Duo's being adorable. Hmm, not much else you could really ask for, is there? Didn't think so. Can't wait for more!
Boura chapter 8 . 5/28/2004
I really like your story. I think the plague was a nice twist. And 13x5 is fine, even though I like 1x2x1 the best. Update soon!
dwadwadwa chapter 8 . 5/27/2004
Hahahaha

I love the way that you made the characters act. Wonderful. Gregoric? Good name. Good name.
Bandersnatch2 chapter 7 . 5/27/2004
How about going with the best of both worlds? 13x5x6!
yumi-sama chapter 8 . 5/27/2004
please write it as 13/6. not a 13/5
yumi-sama chapter 2 . 5/27/2004
zechs/treizes . please my fav. pairing. lol . second is 1x2 -
Moodring chapter 8 . 5/27/2004
Woo! I love Gregoric and the baby Airmessens. Poor Zechs. I love this story!
Pia Bartolini chapter 8 . 5/26/2004
hm...a lot of loose plot ends thus far, it'll be interesting to see how you decide to tie them all up
Hikaru chapter 8 . 5/26/2004
o.O...crazy...and I thought that DUO was the one with the connections to the Airmessens...oh wells... that was a hopeless hope anyways...please post another chapter! and more 1x2 please! There's not enough of it...*pout* _ Please try to have another chapoter up within a week please? the soner the better really...