Reviews for I'm Sorry
Laura chapter 26 . 3/3
I wish this was complete :(
Running-Wild22 chapter 16 . 2/14/2010
Very cool end to this chapter.
bonnielynnmb chapter 26 . 8/27/2008
Bad Shal... Hope Emma get into the lab and hear Bren's wanting Emma not Shal. Maybe it time for Shal to grow up and stop thining about only herself. Hope Bren is going to be okay!Updated more please! :)
Aleerya chapter 26 . 6/24/2008
u had an amazing story line...but i want to find out WHO'D THE DADDY?
once and future chapter 26 . 10/26/2007
Just started this... I love it! Please update soon!
Mony19 chapter 26 . 9/20/2007
I am so happy you updated.

I hope Emma is able to get the information from the Russ guy. I do not trust Francis. I can't believe Shalimar is doing what she is doing, she is being a bit vindictive. Brennan and Emma love one another, and she is trying to come in between that. She needs to realize that she is hurting not only herself but Brennan and Emma too.

Can't wait for another update
Mony19 chapter 5 . 9/15/2007
I miss this story, I hope you will continue it soon. I love the B/E storyline, their love is so real. I hope she finds the cure.

ud soon
jo jo chapter 25 . 1/25/2007
Hey great fan wondering if you are going to add anymore.I am a big Mutant X nearly all the fan fics on other fan fic back Mutant x (at least for a one off movie! Yum yum Brennen
Mony19 chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
I hope you update soon. I miss this fic.
Ghostwriter chapter 25 . 8/23/2006
Well now, that's just interesting. Just read the whole thing today. I LOVE it. I love both pairings, I can go either way. Catch ya on the flip side.
xxunowhoxx chapter 25 . 7/27/2006
keepup the writing becase i am anxious to read what happens next
Mony19 chapter 25 . 7/23/2006
Great Chapter

Damn Emma is powerful. I hope they find the file soon to save Brennan.

ud soon
DramaDreamer08 chapter 25 . 7/21/2006
Thank you for returning with a new chapter! Keep up the great work!
anon chapter 24 . 6/12/2006
please let emma and brennan get together and please let shalimar get what is comming to her. Update soon.
prima-dana chapter 24 . 6/11/2006
You ROCK! Emma is my fave character! I think that its a very well written story! Your a great author! I really like the really close jesse/emma friendship even though I think that they will be cute as a couple. I don't really like the shal/jesse pairing... I do like the brenn/emma pairing... No offense to Shal lovers.