Reviews for Elronds Lullaby
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
That was so sweet. I like the lullaby.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
A great story. Very well written. I especially liked the part where Aragorn was trying to get his son to go back to sleep.
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
This was so sweet. I loved it so much. I love the elvish lullaby. That was so sweet to. Great fic. Thanks so much for writing.
EbonyBeach chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
WOW! I am speechless... seriously! i mean, Anna/Gabriel fluff is one thing, but A/A fluff from the same authour? I'm in heaven! I love it... that lullaby made me want to cry, just thinking about A/A and their life/death etc...

ANYWAYS, just ignore my drabble! yayness!

Update Christmas! ;)

Hana X
Spaztic Arwen chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
did you write the lulaby in this story? it was beautiful. i've been reading a bunch of your fics and it seems like the more i read, the more touching they get. as a challenge, i'm going to ask you to write a lullaby for Anna & van helsing's son. u don't have 2 if you don't wan't to, but i'd like to see what you come up with.
Marchwriter chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
This was very sweet. How can you say it was a flop?

I love the lullaby! It even rhymes!

Lady of Light
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
How *sweet!* And that's something coming from me. I absolutely hate Aragorn. But this was so precious... I loved the Elven lullaby. Did you write that yourself?

verona
SparrowsStride chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
I love this story! It's one of the best Eldarion-Aragorn stories out here! Keep writing!
Beautiful Evidence chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
This was a lovely short composition that altogether settled my thoughts. The lullaby you created beheld beautiful dialogue. You're descriptions were quite vivid, but there were a few exceptions I would have favored more. Otherwise, this is a wonderful story and I'd enjoy reading more of your future work.
Namárië, Gwathwen Algoriel
LalaithoftheBruinen chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
That was sweet! I love the lullabye. It was really nice. Excellent story! Hugs and bunnies!
prettiest in pink chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
that was beautiful (especially the lullaby!) i luved having aragorn sing to eldarion (sigh...) great job with this fic, hope u write more soon!
prettiest in pink
ps. eldarion still wanting to cry even after aragorn said he was his dad was cute too ;)
Coolio02 chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Aw, Aragorn singing Baby Eldarion the lullaby Elrond sang to him and Arwen was very sweet. Good job on this fic and I hope to read more from you in the future!_
Catmint chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
So wonderful, warm and sweet.
You might want to look at your punctuation in regards to apostrophes, though.
TDWidow chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
That was beautiful. I'm very impressed with the song, as I have INCREDIBLE difficulty finding a good Sindarin dictionary and therefore can't write much in it. I have however found a great Quenya dictionary and wrote a song in Quenya in my story "Beyond Morning." (just a little shameless plug, hehe) Great job!
Lendlaer chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Excellent short story. I really like it. It warms the heart, so to speak. Your descriptions of Arwens pain and the love she and Aragorn share are very believable and sweet. This is a wonderful piece of writing. I can't believe this is your first fic! Go you!