Reviews for Valentine's Day
Gracie Wilhelmina chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
I was laughing so hard at Leehalt decorating...especially when he hoarded all the big hearts. I can picture it so clearly! :)
PacWoman chapter 11 . 6/18/2007
This story was wonderful! I adore this coupling too. (MalikxMelody) You managed to write this pairing with everyone staying in character. This story was funny at times, sad at times, but enjoyable all the time. Great job.
hypes chapter 11 . 3/10/2004
Ah, who needs French anyways? Great story! I absolutly adored it! No one ever sees things from the villains P.O.V! Well, theyre not such bad guys after all. Greatr again!
Jonaleepuff chapter 11 . 3/9/2004
Aw, such a sweet ending! Melody and Malik forever! _ Sorry to hear 'bout your french exam. Great story!
Shade Eido chapter 11 . 3/9/2004
Heh, Clive slapped Melody..she deserved it though. And Melody and Malik KISSED! Yea! I love the sweet and sublte romance! *spins around and jumps up and down* Well, I happened to LIKE the last chapter, it brought everything together! Yea for El Dorado, YEA! I hope you write more! I really do love to read all these good stories!
Teefa and Co chapter 11 . 3/8/2004
Rutee: Well, day of surprises. Leehalt actually apologized. Probably more to be nice to Ekatrina than to Werner, but at least it was something.
Teefa: Melody was so dead on though, I could see her having a problem saying sorry to the Maxwells.
Lufia: I can't believe-well, I can-that Leehalt called Virginia half demon! What a jerk! He is so dead!
Teefa: (konks Lufia lightly with her frying pan) Calm down Lu, he'll get his when he's the demon and annoys Jet.
Skysplitter: (thinking) Why does she let Lufia off lightly with only a tap of the pan? I always get the mallet in full force.
Shade Eido chapter 10 . 3/4/2004
Man. that was a bit harsh (but true) Duran! Melody, I'm glad that you felt guilty, you deserve whatever you get. I am surpised that Leehalt didn't act like a big ass though, but then again, Leehalt WAS human! So, of course he would feel those types of emotions. I was equally surprised that Werner did not punch Leehalt. Poor Malik...*hugs Malik*! Way to go Duran, you saved the day! *nods in approval* Well, I can't wait to see Chapter 11!
Hypes chapter 10 . 3/2/2004
Yea! More Melody/Malik. So sad, so touching. Poor Melody, no wonder she became a Prophet. So good. A very nice.
Jonaleepuff chapter 10 . 3/2/2004
Aw...Malik's such a sweetie! _ I wonder what'll happen in the next/last chapter!
Jonaleepuff chapter 9 . 3/2/2004
Aww, poor Virginia! I wonder what'll happen...Malik's such a good guy..
meteor9 chapter 10 . 3/2/2004
I wonder if I'm gonna be the only person who feels bad for Melody more than anyone else in the story...meh.
Nothing to do know except wait for the next chapter, so I guess I'll wait. _
Teefa and Co chapter 10 . 3/1/2004
(wipes sweat away) Lucky for Duran, guess he got enough of them all bickering. Malik's such a sweatheart, kind of figured he would probably be a good guy before Yggdrasil.
Teefa and Co chapter 9 . 2/28/2004
I always knew Ekatrina would be a reasonable woman. She probably knows that Leehalt's got a crush on her, and could let the possibility enter her mind of a plot or misunderstanding. Poor Ginny's just too young. Can't wait to see what happens when Werner finds out about this one (poor guy's been in the dark all story)
Shade Eido chapter 9 . 2/27/2004
You really are a sweetheart Malik, I know that you care about little Virginia's feelings, but your fighting a losing battle with Melody. She's selfish and won't let ANYTHING stop her! Melody, my respect for you is now at -20% Keep pushing your luck and you'll end up on my hit list with Leehalt... I loved this Chapter, it was so full of emotion and charcter! Way to go!
Hypes chapter 9 . 2/27/2004
Ah, poor sweet Ginny. The perfect medium for manipulitive adults. Such a good story, but now coems the worst part. The actuall conforntation. Will Werner go beserk?
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »