Reviews for A Moment in Time
koorime-princess12 chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Da story is da good Please update da good story really soon! Sorry fors my verys bad grammar! ;
EmEx chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
It was really sweet, I liked it.
InSaNe ReAdEr chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Dusty lilac...interesting...I just kept calling it silver and gray...I think.
Anyways, even if it was your first 009 story, I must say it was pretty good. I liked how you brought out their fears and worries-as it is done in the anime. I do hope you write more 009 fics...preferably 009/003. *hint hint*
Wolfwood11 chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
A good fic. Very sweet and the mood was nice.
I hope you choose to write more 009 fanfiction, you write well. _
Jen23 chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Sorry! I would have reviewed sooner but my author's alert...didn't alert me.
On to the the story: I loved it! I'm glad that Joe could get Francoise out of her nightmare. I'm sure she was beyond relieved that it had only been that. What a wonderful tender moment with the kiss. You and GoldAngel2 write so wonderfully on so many different animes. Great job.
Miss Prickles chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
BabyG: That was really cool!
Lisa: It was great!
Jet: It was okay I guess.
Lisa: He needs the Valentine jitters.
Sumi Arana chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
KAWAII! Love it.
GoldAngel2 chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
For a first time one shot-you continue to have an understanding of the characters in this fabulous anime that is evident. And the gentle way Joe is with Francoise will become more clear when you see the rest of the series-especially the first ep of the Greek God (Mythos) arc-he's very attentive and protective of her. And the second season (eps 27-50) this is even more so.-I'm making you tapes starting today.
Thank you for this-but I could see this as a prologue for a more involved story-Great work RedLion2