Reviews for Sonic X, Sonic Heroes Adaptation
uh, Chris' mom is named Lindsey
thrawn92 chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
btw, its Charmy, not Charmee
thrawn92 chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
you spelled boost wrong. Hey Koji, you should consider going through this story and correct spelling mistakes. There are a lot here, dude
thrawn92 chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
uh, you keep spelling steel wrong
thrawn92 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
uh, you spelled Apocalyptic wrong
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
By this time, Jason Griffith was playing Sonic, but I personally think it would have been awesome if they had brought Bryan Drummond back to be Metal Sonic. He is, after all, the only one to do a Metal voice.
jakeroo123 chapter 15 . 9/12/2011
Why does Sonic X have to ruin all of Tails' most awesome moments? Beating Sonic in a race, destroying the Egg Walker by himself, no machines to help him out...
jakeroo123 chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
I never liked the X-Tornado in the first place...
Tempest of Reach chapter 17 . 4/17/2009
Very, very nice.

To the seqaul!
Tempest of Reach chapter 13 . 4/17/2009
Navo huh?

You know that the sorta fan name of a Sonic-Shadow fusion is Shadic
Your-Room-Is-A-Mess chapter 17 . 8/20/2008
1) Why did I call the original world Mobius even though the word is never so much as mentioned in Sonic X?:

A: because I had to come up with a name for the original world…it got kind of old calling it…the original world all the time. Mobius is sort of traditional in Sonic comics and old games so the name came up. When I say Mobius...I don't mean the world featured in Archie OR Fleetway. I'm refeering to the SEGAsonic universe.

Oy, I haven't read this story yet (on vacation, copy pasted into word and put it in favourites so I can make a better review later but SEGAsonic universe was always on Earth (the original story is from Japan). The guys from Europe and America were stupid, mistranslated another quote and said that the games were on Mobius (which is actually the stripe Sonic's feet transform when he's speeding, like in Sonic CD for example). Just to make that clear.
qwerty chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
this is one of my favorite fan-fictions here; just coming back to the earlier ones to pass the time

although, some thing's been bothering me: wasn't metal sonic created in Sonic CD, or is this an entirely different person?
Mable chapter 3 . 5/10/2008
It's already gay, I mean what the HELL? Everyone was OC and Bokkun...you act like everyone hates him...check out MarioLuigiPeachYoshQ, she loves Bokkun! The story sucks anyway.
Mable chapter 2 . 5/10/2008