Reviews for Time Wounds All Heels
spiffyperson chapter 6 . 10/1/2006
That was a compelling beautiful story. It was incredibly believable and the writing was exquisite. I was so enthralled by the tale that i was reading until 4:06 am, and it was so worth it. You should be imensely proud of your writing and plot skills.
Ennon chapter 6 . 4/3/2004
Thanks, Anita! I'm glad this helped provide a possible explanation and happy you enjoy reading my stories. Take care!
Anita chapter 6 . 4/2/2004
Heyy that story was awesome! I wudnt change a thing! Honestly to me now Craigs past makes so much more sense to me even tho we dunt noe if it really happened Buh ur story was AWESOME! MAJOR PROPZ n i enjoy reading ur stories!
Anita
Ava chapter 5 . 3/1/2004
Great chapter! Im sorry i assumed that you got the date of his mom dying wrong. Thank-you for having good long chapters. How many more chapters are there going to be?(it's not over, is it?Just checking)I love this story!
Ennon chapter 4 . 2/24/2004
Ava, I know the 'Mother and Child Reunion' movie (2001) they said she died 'last year' but I'm going by the year that appears on Julia
Jeremiah's tombstone in 'When Doves Cry'.
Ava, thanks for your reviews and I hope to to read more of them(and detailed as you like) when I put up more chapters!Thanks!
ava chapter 4 . 2/24/2004
Great chapter! Please continue soon. You did a good job on getting the ages and years right. I'm pretty sure that that was not the year his mother died but oh well. You're doing great!
ava chapter 3 . 2/16/2004
This is great! I wonder how Albert's going to get Craig back. (he is, isn't he?) Just one piece of advice: Don't use the word 'insisted' so often when you are talking about them speaking.
Ava chapter 2 . 2/15/2004
Wow!Cruel! Please write more soon...especially about craig.
ava chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Great story! Please update soon.