Reviews for Pain
RoXaS707 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
don't be mine i want to read more!XD

LATERS!XD
Leonhart20 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
This story was a great read and I cant wait for another chapter.
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
superiorly good
Agena K chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
This is really good. Are you going under the assumption that Kon does or does not know Robin is Tim Drake and That Batman is Bruce Wayne?
Bonnie chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
it was alright it could use some more impulse for comical relief but all and all it was good
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
And just how long would it take Kon to put two and two together? I mean, if his powers come back, he could see through the floor into the Batcave, or hear Tim down there, or...any number of things. And he isn't stupid, he'd put it together.
Mina Zummers chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
cool ending! Hope you do/did a sequel
Dave chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Hey, you're story is great, but i'd really like to see a sequel with Kon undergoing Bat Training bfore his powers come back. I've always wanted to see a cross between a person with Superman like Powers and Bat cunning and skills. I feel you have the writing talent to do such a story justice. If you'd like to contact me my email adress is: I look fowarding to hearing from you, please keep qriting.
loupa chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
More ? Please
crossheart chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
I love it keep it up
Navi-Zero chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
sequel, please. this is too good to stop.
Dave chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Nice fic, more more more! Do i sound desperate?
Crazy 109 chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
::snickering:: Oh, *please,* give us a sequel! ::snickering harder:: I wanna know if Kon gets to know Bruce is the Bat! And I wanna know Tim's reaction to Bruce taking charge of Kon, too! I didn't find anything in your story that struck me as OOC, or such. I like it!
-Crazy
Theresa chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Alright I like the concept of your story but I think you moved it along to quickly. This could be an absolutly awesome story, if you went back through and expanded on your idea. I want to see what happened during Kon's rehabiliation. You need more bonding moments between Kon and the Team, and between members. Tim had to feel guilty about leaving Kon and you could have told us about that. What was Bart feeling since he almost lost another family member? Also if you are doing jumps in time, please tell us. I was a little confused by the jumps. I think if you went back and included some of these things your story could go from being okay to incrediable.
A.B chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
This is great, you should keep going with this there are so many places that you could go with this story. I think that if you stoped it here it would be wasted. I really loved it!